Home Selling in 22427>Question Details

Mark, Real Estate Pro in Bowling Green, VA

I am a broker in Caroline County VA and I am interested in listing your foreclosed properties in the region. Who would I contact to get started?

Asked by Mark, Bowling Green, VA Mon Nov 22, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


...Matthew at Coldwell Banker Elite :)
Web Reference: http://www.EliteScoop.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer