Home Selling in Palm Harbor>Question Details

Aaron Zapata, Real Estate Pro in Orange County, CA

I am a Realtor in Southern CA and need to find a Christian Realtor in Palm Harbor, FL. for a referral. Email me at Aaron@AaronZapata.com, Thanks.

Asked by Aaron Zapata, Orange County, CA Mon Dec 20, 2010

Agents - I will ask you questions about where you attend church, how often you attend, and how familiar you are with the area. My client is looking for a strong LISTING AGENT and will be interviewing at least 2 people that I recommend. Please send me your contact info and tell my about your walk with Christ.
Thank You and God Bless.
-az (You can find my profile on Trulia or visit http://www.AaronZapata.com)

Answers

5
Aaron,
My husband and I are a Keller Williams team and we would also be happy to help you and your clients in Palm Harbor. Our home, our church and our work is here and we are dedicated to our referrals which constitutes 87% of our business. You can learn more about us at http://www.SunBayAssociates.com . There are wonderful agents in this area, so your clients will be in good hands. Gwen Campbell, Realtor, SFR, ASP, ALHS
Good Morning Aaron, Since you asked, I attend Grace Family Church in Tarpon Springs, Fl. Having lived in this area for thirty years, there are many churches I have attended during that time, to name a few, Countryside Christian Center, Global Family Fellowship and Fresh Start Church. Seems like the Lord has moved me to experience different places to serve during that time. I am an active volunteer in the local school and several outreaches to children and families.

My real estate experience is also diversified having been a legal real estate assistant to an attorney, owner of a title company and a past agent in a Century 21 office and a Prudential office. Now I am with Owners Choice Realty and primarily work from home with my referral client base. Look forward to hearing from you or your client to further discuss their needs in this area.
Hello Aaron,

I will be answering you privately as well, though here's a bit about us. We relocated to Palm Harbor from the San Francisco Bay Area in 2004 after 25+ years combined experience in commercial real estate and real development. It was here in 2005 that we were introduced to Christ and there's no looking back. While we were introduced to Countryside Christian Center in Clearwater (our church), we at the same time joined Keller Williams Realty (who's philosphy is faith #1, family #2 and #3 is work). We couldn't imagine working for another brokerage that didn't have the same beliefs (let alone the great marketing). God's hands worked miracles and brought the marriage of our personal and professional lives together. He's been great to us.

We moved our child into private Christian school this year despite all odds as we must raise him up in the way that he should go and have made sacrificies to do so (and what a joy it's been!) We're proudly now small business owners after working in corporate real estate and development after many years, are in the top1% of Realtors in Pinellas County and are proud to say, that our tagline - though perhaps not popular with some with the downturn of the market - remains - "In Life and in Real Estate, Everything's Possible". IT IS!!! We are members of the Agent Leadership Council "ALC" in our office for 3 years running, give back to the community with service projects, and - MOST importantly - spread the gospel. It's a miracle we're not only still standing in this market yet thriving (despite some bumps), have led others to him and it all comes down to one thing - his grace. There's so much more to share personally about that walk - yet Trulia perhaps isn't the place to do it! Perhaps we can talk tomorrow? P.S We live and work in Palm Harbor - know it inside out :)

Kind Regards,

Julia

Julia & Matt Fishel
Suncoast Partners @ Keller Williams Realty
Palm Harbor FL
http://www.SuncoastDreamHomes.com
Web Reference: http://PinellasPeach.com
Aaron, Is there a better time of year, Christmas, than to proclaim Jesus as Lord. We celebrate His birth and our re-birth in Him. My wife & I attend Calvary Chappel Worship Center, a non denominational church and are team leaders for the Salvation team at that church. We are also elders. We attend every Sunday & Thurs. nites. Thank you for your boldness for Christ, you are one of His good ambasadors. We both have had Realestate licenses since 1974. and moved to Florida in 1981. I've worked directly for some of the finest builders in the Palm Harbor & surrounding area prior to joining the local board of Realtors in 1984. We have lived in the Palm Harbor community since 1984 and know the area like the back of our hamd. .Our clients appreciate that we treat them like family, we put our whole heart into each transaction. Our walk with Christ is strong and the most important thing in our lifes. Everything else comes second to Christ. Our contact information is direct line 727-785-9783 or cell 727-418-1113.. in Christ, Larry & Sue Kuhlman
Hello Aaron, Merry Christmas. You can find my profile on Linkediin. Jaz Zydenbos. Jesus walks with me every day. Christian Church in the Wildwood, Weeki Wachee.
Web Reference: http://linkedin.com