Dayna Wilson, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA

I always STAGE my Listings and believe they sell in a shorter time @ a higher price. Where can I get stats to back this up?

Asked by Dayna Wilson, Walnut Creek, CA Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

3
I would suggest you compare your days on market to the average days on market from MLS.

By the way, who do you use to stage your listings? What's the average cost?
I absolutely agree with you that it helps to sell them in a shorter time with a higher price. The problem is that it's almost impossible to make a statistic about it. I'm sure you could find one somewhere but think about it, any stat is going to be a bit a BS because you can't go back and sell the home again at the same time in history.

I guess that is where the client just has to trust your professional opinion. (along with the opinion of hundreds of thousands of other agents)
Web Reference: http://www.teamvip.co
Dayna I will comment that stages listings are sooooo much more attractive. When I am viewing listings to send to potential clients, the staged listings catch my eye and are the first I send. Kudos to you for putting more effort into your listings! That's why yours are selling for more and faster!