Home Selling in New Orleans>Question Details

Bbd, Home Seller in New Orleans, LA

I NEED TO SELL MY HOME THAT NEEDS MAJOR REPAIRS. CAN I SELL MY HOUSE? CAN I FIND A BUYER?

Asked by Bbd, New Orleans, LA Thu Jun 11, 2009

SELLING A DAMAGED HOME THAT NEED REPAIRS

Answers

4
Have investors, Send me the location, the price you want..and your email..Send to elizabethlaird@hotmail.com
Thanks, lizz
drop the price, sell your house
It seems you are in a situation many people are in, post hurricanes. It does seem damaged homes can find a Buyer, as long as, it's priced right. It also depends upon the level of damage. I've seen investors completely gut the inside of homes and begin again because they were able to pick up the property at a fair price and the location is great. We would look at the sale value of the homes in the area. Can someone buy the damaged property and flip it after renovating and get close to the current sales? Hopefully so for your sake. Also in target areas in New Orleans there are Financing Programs available to help Buyers with homes that have been repaired and up for sale to revitalize those hard hit areas, such as but not limited to, Lakeview, New Orleans East, 9th Ward, and other areas. We are talking about up to $10,000.00 in closing costs and up to $65,000.00 in Soft Second Mortgages. There are also other programs, such as 203K Renovation Loans available to help renovate damaged homes.
If you would like to learn more please call me at 504-722-8815 or email me at cpayton@latterblum.com
Everything depends on what price you plan on selling the property. Property in their damaged conditions are selling but at a disount. If you would like me to do a no obligation Market Analysis please give me a call on cell phone NOW and we can setup an appointment and discuss your options. My number is (504)723-3273. I look forward to geltting your property SOLD!