Home Selling in Canyon Lake>Question Details

Heath, Home Buyer in Canyon Lake, TX

I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A FRIEND STATING THAT THE HOUSE I AM IN IS GOING TO BE SOLD AT A TRUSTEE SALE ON THE

Asked by Heath, Canyon Lake, TX Fri Aug 8, 2008

19TH OF THIS MONTH. I AM IN A MONTH TO MONTH WITH A 30 DAY NOTICE (AS IN OUR CONTRACT) CAUSE THE HOUSE WAS FOR SALE EVEN THOUGH THEY (SO THEY SAY) HAD 2 BUYERS BUT WE WOULD BE THERE UNTIL ATLEAST OCTOBER. SO STILL IT'S THE 5TH TODAY AND NOTHING FROM THE LANDLORDS. THEY HAVE OUR DEPOSIT AND DOG DEPOSIT FOR A TOTAL OR 2100. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO.

*~* CANYON LAKE, CALIFORNIA *~*

OH & THEN JUST 2 DAYS AGO HE DROPS A PAPER OFF THAT SAYS 3 DAY TO PAY RENT OR QUIT THAT HE PULLED STRAIGHT OFF THE WEBSITE OF AN EVICTION COMPANY AND IT'S NOT EVEN FILLED OUT RIGHT & SAYS THAT IS WE CHOOSE NOT TO LEAVE THEN HE WILL TAKE US TO COURT AND HAVE TO PAY 3 TIMES THE RENT. I MEAN IS THIS GUYS CRAZY? I HAVE ANOTHER HOUSE TO RENT BUT WONT BE READY UNTIL THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER. I MEAN HE SAID HE WILL TAKE ME TO COURT BUT WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG WILL HE WIN AND WILL I HAVE TO PAY