theo6336, Both Buyer and Seller in Staten Island, NY

I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING MY HOME IN ZIP CODE 10304 FOR APPROXI. $265,000. HOW MUCH IN FEES DOES THE REAL ESTATE AGENT GETS?

Asked by theo6336, Staten Island, NY Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

13
Commission do vary from agent to agent. It is also good to leave some room in the commission for negotiating a deal if necessary. This way there is something to play with if the buyer and seller don't bend on the price.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 2, 2013
Commissions are always negotiable between you and your agent, there are no set standards; if two agents are involved the fee is shared; choose your agent with care and not by commission alone...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hello Theo, for a more in depth explanation check this link; http://www.realtor.com/advice/real-estate-commission-explained/
Fees Vary from Different Agencies, Your Best Bet is to sit down
with at least 5 Real Estate Offices and get the Price that Fits Your
Budget...............
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 27, 2014
You as an individual negotiate what commission you pay. There is no average commission! Each real estate company is free to set its own fee schedule and to negotiate various rates with individual buyers and sellers. Any agreement between two different firms to set standard rates, however, is a serious violation of antitrust laws. Violations occur when competing firms agree to act together, this is what the US Justice Department calls restraint of trade. There is no set fee, fees are negotiable.
I've got the top agent in S.I. to help you. He is creative, extremely successful, and accommodating. He'll help you through the process in a way that will make you feel very comfortable with the new way Keller Williams does business -- our of the box approach will put more money your pocket!

Daniel Hall
Mobile: 917-886-5459
http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/danielhall
Give a call to a couple of the agents and talk with them. Each agent works a bit differently. Not every agent is the same in the service that they can provide for you. A good agent will get your house sold and for the highest possible price. A good agent should be able to make up any rate that they give so talk it out with them.
Everything is negotiable.

Please check out HomeTeam Agency. Lots of online marketing, marketing tools and incentives for you, and incentives for buyers to choose your home..

http://gettingthebestprice.com/fyi.php?top=161

http://gettingthebestprice.com/sellers.php

Good luck with whomever you choose.

Fred Herman
Broker/Owner
HomeTeam Agency, Inc.
There is no set commission rate, what you have to choose is the right Real Estate agent that will do a good and professional job for you.

Please check my profile, referrals from clients that I have serviced before. I would love to meet with you, please call me at your convenience at the information below.

Bella Grossman
Licensed Real Estate Associate
SI Dream House Real Estate
Office: 718.980.2100
Cell: 917.804.6638
BellaG6@aol.com
http://www.searchsihomes.com
Work with an agent whom you choose because of their ability to market and sell it in a timely manner. Commission is negotiable but is worth its weight in gold especially if you are doing things remotely from another state. It is so I mm portant to hire an agent committed to the job so you can trust them to get it done when u r not there. What type of home is it? You need to have an agent run a comparative market analysis for you to get a realistic valuation of what your property is worth. Give me a call and I can help you with that and then you can negotiate the commission better once you know what the price will be.
Thanks and good luck 718 316 0011
There is no such thing as a regulated or mandated commission rate in Staten Island. Each Broker House has its own policy, procedure and standards.

I would recommend setting up appointments with a few local Broker Agencies and see what each Agency offers as far as Marketing Plan, Statistics by Agent & Agency and if they are a Full Service Agency and Realtor.........

Please visit my profile and view credentials.....Experience, Sold Homes, Testimonials, etc...

I would be happy to set up a conference call at your convenience to discuss in further detail. I can be reached at 718-612-4924.

Judith McKenna, GRI
Top Producer Gold Award 2012
Accredited Buyers Agent
Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson
NEUHAUS REALTY, INC.
(Cell) 718-612-4924
(Office) 718-979-3400
Email : judith.mckenna@hotmail.com
Website: judithmckenna.listingbook.com
Company Website: neuhausrealty.com
Price varies from agent to agent, please interview a few
local agent and is what they will offer you. If you need help
our would like advice please feel free to call me.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
The commission to sell your home is negotiable. So you should interview several agents, and ask them that question: "How much do you charge, and what services do you provide that are included in that fee?"

Different agents and agencies might have different responses.
Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL