Dale, Home Seller in 01118

IF I AM ALREADY LISTED ON FORSALEBYOWNER.COM IS THERE A WAY I CAN USE THAT AD ON YOUR SITE?

Asked by Dale, 01118 Tue Aug 10, 2010

Answers

8
For sale by own is a great way to sell your home if It is in good shape and it's priced correctly. I know on zillow you can claim a home as your own. I have two buyers currently looking in East Forest Park. FSBO's can be hard to find on line. People just don't know where to look.
Call me or email your property link to me so I may view it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 10, 2010
Dale,

I find that most FSBO's get allot of results from craigslist. Trust me I want the business as a Broker but being honest I find if your house is priced right you should be able to move it quick on craigslist. If that does not work I would then recommend getting with a broker after 8 weeks.
Make sure your property is showing on the MLS first. If it is, then it's likely showing up on many of the other realtor sites. If not, look for another flat fee service that lists it. You'll get he most for your money. FSBO can be great but you really have to mind the details through the whole transaction. A good realtor earns their keep by making things run smoothly and looking out for your best interest which includes web presence.
Web Reference: http://www.cblwre.com
Hi Dale, Good luck on your home sale. I find that most for sale by owners give it a few weeks/ perhaps a few months - but remember - You need to get exposure - If you are not successful - talk to an agent - time on the market is precious and you want to make sure you dont become stale.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010
did you get the home sold, as FSBO? If not I am sure others would like to know what you ended up doing. If you got it sold congrats, if not no worries, even us agents only close 75% of all properties under contract...yeah realtors aren't prefect...but we do our best.
Web Reference: http://www.house-guy.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010
Here is Big Bear winter is a good time to sell your home. Lots of people are up to enjoy the snow and ski resorts, they rent cabins for there hoilday winter trips and may decide to purchase a winter cabin.
Web Reference: http://HomesinBigBear.com
That magic happens behind the scenes, and can't be done on your end.
You may wish to contact forsalebyowner and ask if they feed their listings into Trulia--if so, ask them to post the information for you--or consider using another flat fee company that does feed into Trulia.