, Other/Just Looking in

Hudson Manor neighborhood pricing? I own a rental house there and was thinking of selling it, but not sure

Asked by , Sun Apr 27, 2008

how to price it as there isn't many direct comparables. It is nicer than the neighborhood North of Apache, but not as nice as the Daley park neighborhood. Any advice?

Answers

2
I live at McClintock and Southern, only maybe 1.5 miles from your home, and prices are dropping precipitously. I would need more details about your home, such as size, lot size, gargage, pool, condition, number of bedrooms and bathrooms to accurately give you a CMA. I do however list in tempe for 4.5%, with 3% going to buyerside, a commission hardly anyone matches.
Apache/ Rural
This is a Great neighborhood, Great neighborhood charm, actually sought after. large lots, close to the new light rail, ASU.

I have a client who has been looking in this neighborhood for about 6 months.

Of The three homes currently for sale....
the average list is 332k, 1311 Sqft currently 47 days on market. Some of them are on their second listing.

The last sale was Dec 07, 265K only after three Days on the market, 1080 sqft. Before that the last sale was March of 07. I have not seen any FSBO Sales from 01/01/07.

In my clients opinion the current homes for sale are overpriced. That`s one opinion, from a strong educated buyer.

My opinion, I would list close or just below the current asking, and adjust the price every two or three weeks, depending on traffic. Offering closing cost at this time will be helpful. We have to remember that these are small homes currently commanding a premium price

Good Day & Good Luck
Patrick
Mr.P, Other/Just Looking in Arizona