Allen Spiro,  in Beacon, NY

How to sell my Home?

Asked by Allen Spiro, Beacon, NY Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

14
Contact, invite and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
Thanks for all the suggestions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hi Allen,

Contact a few local Realtors and interview them to see who you feel the most comfortable with. Or, ask friends and family if they recommend any local Realtors.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hi Allen,

I suggest starting by asking friends and family members who have recently done so. Then you can interview several agents to see whom you feel most comfortable with. This is usually the biggest financial decision a person makes, and should not be taken lightly. Good luck with the process!

Gregory D. Schreiber
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Schreiber Realty Group, LLC
Beacon, NY 12508
Office # 845-440-6255
Cell & Text # 917-566-4899
greg@gregschreiber.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
You might want to consider talking to a professional in marketing your home. Buying and selling a home can be very stressful. And yes, you have to price your home right otherwise you won't get any viewings and your property will sit on the market. Between paperwork, time and money in marketing the property, why not hire a professional? Bear in mind that the only time that the realtors get paid is when the property gets sold.

Hi Allen,

That's a good question. Seems like everyone just wants to list your home. But sounds to me like you want to sell it yourself? There are a few things you need to figure out before you can sell your home. The first and probably the most important is determining what it's worth. You can hire an appraiser, contact a local agent and request a CMA (comparable market analysis) or try to determine it on your own (I wouldn't recommend this if you don't have experience in real estate, but it is an option). To determine it yourself, go to the tax assessors office and request to see their sales book. Each tax assessor keeps a book of all sales transactions in their township.

Next you need to determine who your target market it. Is your home smaller or have few bedrooms? Would it be desirable for first time home buyers? Or perhaps it's a single level home, attractive to seniors? You don't want to leave anyone out, but it's best to target the most likely buyers.

Once you know how much it's worth, who to target, it's time to determine how you will locate them? Direct mail, Internet, Photos, Virtual Tour, Video Tour, MLS, just to name a few. If you'd like to discuss this in more detail feel free to give me a call 845-518-7526.
Find people and realtors looking to buy homes. also go for some agent drom varies companies.
and see who is making you offer the most and go for it.
It is as simple as if you go directly to agent near you cause they know people.

Sources:
http://www.toponesuccess.com/
Isn't it amazing how many agents simply say hire me, hire me... what are the going to do to actually market your home? To set it apart? Google me and see the exposure and marketing i provide...then google them...
Hi Allen,

I would be happy to work up a comparative analysis to determine what your house is worth and to discuss my marketing strategy with you. Give me a call at your convenience to arrange an appointment.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Lois

Lois Slaughter
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
PRUDENTIAL SERLS PRIME PROPERTIES
Office #: 845 223-0649
email: lois.slaughter@prudentialserls.com
Hello Allen,

I have been an Associate Broker in the Beacon area for 8 years now, I would be happy to sit down and go over any questions/concerns you may have regarding the selling process. Please feel free to call me directly 845-597-6504. Selling your house can be stressful, I will give you the most up-to-date market information including recent home sales and market trends so that you are able to make informed decisions. I look forward to hearing from you!
That's simple! Hire me! If your looking to sell by owner still call
Me for advice. hudsonvalleynyhomesearch.com
I am right here in Beacon and am a top-selling agent with the number one company in the area, Prudential Serls. I would be happy to work out a marketing program with you to sell your home. Beacon is in demand! Please feel free to call or email me with a good time for us to meet. 845-249-1638 or beacon seller@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jeannine Wender
Hi Allen -

Cassandra and I would be glad to sit with you to explain all your options and help you make the right decision. I grew up on Rombout Ave. in Beacon and we have quite a of experience with house sales in Beacon. Don't hesitate to give a call or email if you are seriously thinking about selling.

< Jim & Cas
Hi Allen,

Hire a competent and knowledgeable real estate agent with a proven track record in your area!

Best of luck,

Barbara Grandolfo