Kalpi, Both Buyer and Seller in Nashville, TN

How to sell/market a Fortune 500 company executive style upscale home (building cost $800,000) in a rural mid-west area (median home $80,000)?

Asked by Kalpi, Nashville, TN Thu Jan 12, 2012

We have a 11,000 square foot house on a four acre private lakefront lot in an rural area (town of 30,000 within 10 miles) with all amenities you can think of (outdoor pool, 5 decks, boat dock, indoor swim spa, sauna, jacuzzi tubs in all bathrooms, upscale cabinetry, flooring and furnishings, lake view from every room), in Kentucky, where one can truly live the lifestyle of the stars on a white collar income. Well connected by 4 lane parkways in all directions and located in the heart of proposed I-69 (NAFTA HWY). Metropolitan towns of Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY and Evansville, IN are within two hour drive. Mainlands' largest man-made lake within one hour for serious water-sports.Moderate year round weather. Ideal for retired executives wanting to live the lifestyle of the stars on a white collar income. How do I target the right type of potential buyers? Are there specific agencies/ magazines/marketers, who specialize in executive homes nationwide? Thanks for the inpu

Answers

3
You need a local Realtor, who will market your property right, having it listed on this site is one good way,
but there are many others that a brokerage/and Realtor have access to, including high end magazines in
various major cities.... The best way the word can get spread is through the real estate communities AROUND the area of your property and elsewhere as well...

You just need a Realtor with ideas and who is nearby to arrange the showings..... YOu already know that your property will appeal to certain buyers looking just exactly for that kind of property and area...

For example I have clients who are looking to potentially buy such a property for retirement, and so may many
other agents, list your property with a REaltor you have a good rapport with and who understands what your property offers and who will market it consequently everywhere he/she can..... The more it is spread around and the best it is priced the more successful the sale may be, and yes there are also specific high end
property magazines where the agent could list, if the initial efforts do not lead to responses.

If I would find out more about your property I would certainly pass it on to some of my potential clients or
their acquaintances.... But your home needs to be listed, be on the multiple listing service and many many other websites your Realtor's company will advertise their properties....

If you need recommendations for local Realtors get back to us and we gladly provide you with some of
them.

Good Luck to you....
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illinois/North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and investors alike!
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients.....
Referrals are always highly appreciated :)

To get to know Edith a little better, and to find out how the Expertise, Experience and various services
of a Realtor can make the purchase or sale of a property a more pleasant and successful experience go to
htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Have a happy and healthy 2012
Kalpi,
Sounds like a great place. You need an agent who specializes in luxury homes. I know of agents in the area and would be happy to refer you to someone. Email me or call me.
Thanks.
Pamela Weatherford.
Keller Williams Clients Choice.
719-661-8672.
pamelashomes@q.com
First of all, you need to hire a REALTOR to do this for you. Sounds like a lovely property, but you want to market it properly --- don't skimp by attempting to do it yourself.