Home Selling in Bronx>Question Details

Vbwiz1, Home Seller in New Jersey

How to sell 2 family house in Throgs Neck that needs alot of work?

Asked by Vbwiz1, New Jersey Mon Sep 26, 2011

My Mom inherited a house from her brother and Im trying to help her sell the house. We havent seen the house in years and when we did what a suprise. I know what the values are on the houses that surround this house, I realize it isnt worth as much as those due to the amount of work needed but we dont want to give it away. We just want to sell it for a fair value. Any ideas, tips or help would be greatly appreciated...

I know you made the right decision regarding your mothers home when you chose to list it with us. In this market no seller should ever feel like they are giving there house away. The best way to make sure any seller is getting top dollar for their home is to list with a Realtor who specializes in the area where the home is located. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you on the sale of your home. To view this home and many more, go to: http://bronxhomesforsaleblog.com/post/2566479/handyman-homes…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 26, 2011
You could perhaps list it as a property that qualifies for 203K financing, which allows the buyer to finance the cost of what you're selling it for plus the cost of repairs that need to be maid, thus providing the buyer a chance to pick their own upgrades and buy it for what it's worth now. I've attached a link explaining the FHA 203K loan program. I hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 26, 2011
I understand this post is from some time ago, however if you do still need assistance with this property please feel free to call me as i am a Throgs Neck native and know the market extremely well.

All the Best,

Daniel D'Amico
Contact me at 914-258-2055 and i can work with you.
My name is Fred Brissett Jr.
I may have a client looking in that area
Give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Fred Brissett Jr
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Keller Williams Realty NYC Group
Office: (718) 679-0068
Cell: (646) 316- 7286
Email: Fbrissettjr@kw.com

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalism lets us stand out from the rest. Feel free to give me a call if you have sometime so that i may sit with you and go over how i would be able to assist you in the sale of your home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

This question was posted back in sep 2011...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
I specialize in selling houses in the area, please feel free to call me directly w any questions or concerns in regards your mom's property, I will be happy to assist you and your mom, I am ready to work for you,
Angela garduno
Grand Lux Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012

I understand from your question that you wish to sell your 2 family house in Throggs neck. I work with many clients that are interested in purchasing fixer uppers. Give me a call and i can go over what steps we could take to sell this home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Vbwiz - We have buyers who are already pre-approved and ready to close. Since the property needs repairs it could easily sell as a 203k rehab. I have a client now who is looking to purchase a home in the Bronx. I would love to show your home to him if it is still available. Contact me anytime at 914-299-0420.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
My name is Antonio Sanchez and I am licensed realtor with exit realty search. I am an active real estate agent that helps the client get what they want, if you are still looking for a hard working realtor that knows all the aspects of advertising your property i would like to set up and appointment for us to talk so that I can show you how I am able to work for you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Where in throgs neck? I can give you a fair market price, I mostly sell in throbs neck. Thank you. Shane Rossi exit realty search. 718/530/5219
Web Reference: http://www.lovethebronx.com
Dear Vbwiz1,

Most of the homes in the Throgs Neck area has retained its value and there is still a demand from potential buyers that are looking in the area. I do understand you concern that you do not want to give the property away and also do not want to take on the burden of completing the necessary updates and renovations. In addition to the 203K special financing, another option would be to offer sellers concession or to pay a portion of the buyers closing costs. In todays market to sell any home, you want to make it is marketed properly and priced fairly. I work in this area and would be glad to stop by and give you estimate based on recent sales and similar listings.

Best of luck.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty
1408 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10462
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Look in real estate good, best every things get sold.Need right marketing to expose your property. You may price it right and get a real estate agent who does the real marketing for this kind of market.Aggressive marketer definitely will find a right buyer for you.Good luck.