Home Selling in McLean>Question Details

Uwe Klotz, Home Seller in McLean, VA

How to post a house for sale? I can't find a way on Trulia.

Asked by Uwe Klotz, McLean, VA Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

7
Unfortunately Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. All listings must be listed through a broker.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
Ayda,

Thank you very much for your offer. We already have a real estate agent (Isabelle Jelinski, Keller&Williams, 703-587-6955). As said in another post, we don't want to place the home for sale in the official channels right now as we can't vacate before the end of June (school year), but we want to generate some interest and go from there. We already have an offer from the first person who has seen the house and I am very confident that we can sell it quickly! There is absolutely no inventory in that price range and home prices are projected to rise this year. Plus, interest rates are still at a historic low.

I have posted the house for sale on Zillow and it is also on Craigslist with more details and pictures.

If you have any potential buyers, who are looking for a nice home in the best school district with easy access to DC and Tyson's Corner, please contact Isabelle to arrange for a house showing.

Uwe
Hi Uwe - I tried to call Isabelle'snumber but it is not going through? She doesn't have the listings on the MRIS but I guess you are not entering it in there for now as you mentioned. If you wouldn't mind emailing me the address and price to my email - I can forward it to our list of interested buyers. We will be showing properties this weekend. I would like to review the property for our clients if possible.
Thank you again for your response. I hope we can help you sell it :)
Cheers -
Ayda Walsh
http://www.YourNewHomeTeam.com
Cell - 703-408-4582
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hi Uwe -
If you would like some help and ideas on how you can sell your home on your own or with a an agent broker - We can provide you with FREE help, reports, information and unique help approach to ensure you maximize the value of the home you are selling.
There is no obligation for this. We have buyers that are in need of homes in McLean and we would love to work with you to help you maximize the sale of your home.
If we know your situation and how much you need to make on your home - we can strategize on how we can make this happen for you. Market your home properly - and get it sold for the amount you want/need.

Give me a call and we can quickly chat on the phone - Ayda Walsh 703-408-4582
My Email is AydaWalsh@gmail.com
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
Pretty home Uwe, sorry you cannot list it here on Trulia, you have asked before and it was answered.

Search the internet for FSBO, or For Sale By Owner sites, where you CAN list your property.
Why did you make the decision to sell on your own, and I am sure you have a good reason......
Have you done it before or is this the first time you are selling your home on your own?

There is so much more to getting a home sold, marketed and advertised, but then finding actually a good
buyer, a qualified buyer etc. etc. is a completely different story, and what if the Buyer's inspection has
findings, you will re-negotiate whether you the owner do repairs or whether the buyer will take a credit
at the closing for repairs etc.

Also a little advice, if for example a Realtor brings you a buyer, because the buyer saw your listing somewhere or saw a sign in the yard, the Realtor will want to be compensated by you the Seller for
when the showing of your property turns into an offer and sales contract with his/her buyer, you will
have to agree before the showing on the % of sale price you will pay to that Realtor, of course only
if a sales contract leads to a successful closing.

Hope this helps a little and I wish you good luck.....

Sincerely yours,
Edith
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
HI Uwe,
My office is right here in McLean and i'm happy to help you price your home and work with you on possibly listing it with the right content so it can be out there for the world to see!
Cheers,
Karen Martins
703-568-6268
Diane, Agent, 22101

Unfortunately Trulia doesn't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time, however if you are working
with either a flat-fee or full service agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing to us via the link
below. The process is free, easy, and fast - your listing should be live on our site within about an
hour.
If you need any further assistance, please let me know.
Take Care,
Diane

Diane Miller, Realtor®
Licensed in Virginia
GRI, ABR
6820 Elm Street Suite 100
McLean, VA 22101
O) 703-636-7320
C) 703-309-3555
Fax) 703-636-7301

diane.myrealtor@gmail.com

Redefining Excellence in Customer Service and Business Integrity