Anna Bojarun…, Home Seller in Franklin Park, NJ

How to list my home for sale?

Asked by Anna Bojaruniec, Franklin Park, NJ Thu Aug 16, 2012

I have claimed my home but wish to put it up for sale. How do I go about doing so? I only see the option to list is for rent. Please let me know asap. Also the estimate went from 422,00 to 112,000 where it should be in the 160,000 range. Thank you very much for your help.

Answers

5
Jeanne Feenick (908) 337-0943’s answer
As you can see, you'll need to aligh the support of an agent to help you - and the benefits of that extend far beyond access on Trulia - however, access on Trulia is one very important piece of the overall exposure you are looking for to maximize your chances for success.

Work with an agent that embraces online marketing - that's where the buyers are today. The days of buyers wondering into a "bricks and morter" building to look for properties - or agents for that matter- are gone.

This is a super place to begin your search for agents - get a feel for us here, reach out to and interview several. Look for experience and proof of results - that's called production. Agents become skilled by doing - look for evidence of the agent's success.

Another great source are client testimonials and recommendations - you'll find them here as well on agent profiles.

Good luck to you,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Hi Anna,

I am an agent in Hillsborough and know the area of Franklin Park. The process of listing, and actually selling, your home is a complex job in this market. It requires a full time professional, like myself. If you would like to meet with me to talk about the process, please contact me. I am happy to help.

Maryanne Sawade, Realtor, ABR, SFR, Circle of Excellence 2011
Maryanne.sawade@gmail.com
Phone 908-642-6789
Anna,

If you are not using an agent to sell your home than you cannot list it for sale by owner on Trulia. There may be some other third party sites where you can list it and depending on how their accounts and feed is setup - it may end up on Trulia but that's not really providing you with the service and tools that you need to sell your home.

Hi Anna

I can help you sell your home on your own or full service in either case I can list it for you on Trulia or show you how you can get it on Trulia

please contact me for a free consultation.
ANNA if you are selling it on your own you can not. Only licensed agents and brokers can post homes for sale on Trulia.