Adrien Mcken…, Home Seller in Austin, TX

How to list a home for sale?

Asked by Adrien Mckenzie, Austin, TX Sat Apr 13, 2013

Every time I click on "FREE List a Property" and then select home for sale, it takes me to my profile page. There is no option to enter details about my sales listing. What am I missing?

Answers

9
JOSEPH E JARUSINSKY JR’s answer
Adrien, are you a Realtor or a private individual? I don't think private individuals can post Listings on Trulia. By the way, if you're not a Realtor and would like to sell your home for the most money possible and get all the paperwork, etc. correct, please call me. 87% of all for sale by owners end up listing with a Realtor, and even with Realtor fees, most of the time a Realtor like me can put you more money in your pocket then you can do on your own. Aside from the money, there are many, many pitfalls in real estate and last year over 60% of lawsuits in this country were over real estate transactions!

If you would like to discuss your situation and what I can do to help, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will be happy to talk to you at no obligation or charge, and let you know why it would be better to work with a Realtor and what I personally can do to maximize your net, minimize your risk, and sell the home quicker then you can typically. There is a LOT more to real estate than placing an ad online and putting a sign in your front yard. I have been honing my craft for many many years and still don't know every single thing about real estate. Realtors are skilled, highly trained professionals and we definitely earn our keep! And by the way, a portion of my commission goes to local and worldwide charities as well…:)

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Are trying to sell the home yourself or are you a realtor? You can only list a home at Trulia if you are an agent. I know of a real good realtor in Austin; if you'd like her contact let me know.

Take care,

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Good morning, Adrien:
If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that Trulia doesn't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, they can submit your listing to Trulia.

If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for rent, you will need to indicate that you are a landlord in your Trulia profile in order to submit your listing.

Both submission options can be found at http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/.

If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Web Reference: http://goo.gl/rdWHb
Same here I have been trying and trying to list a home for sale for days. I even contacted them and they never got back to me!!! Go with Zillow. It is easy.
Hire one of us will be the best and quickest way to sell. Or try Craigslist yourself. However, the stats indicate that a seller gets a better price using a Realtor. If you would like a free home valuation and estimated net proceeds from a sale just call or email.

Claire McIntyre, Architect / Real Estate Broker / Builder
512 699 9912
MMI McIntyre Associates
Real Estate Brokerage
http://www.mmirealestate.com
claire@mmirealestate.com
McIntyre & McIntyre Inc
Architecture / Engineering
Project Management
http://www.mmibuildings.com
Try Postlets. You can create a flyer and copy/paste into craigslist. If you really want to sell, hire a professional.

John Crowe, Broker
Keller Williams
Call me. 512-739-0457.

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change Real Estate

10% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).
My suggestion is to use a source such as Listhub thru MLS and/or thru a photographer who uses tourfactory which both automatically sets up the home on about 200 websites across the globe. Thus, you do nothing.....
If you are selling your home yourself, you can not list it here on Trulia, only licensed agents can post homes for sale on Trulia