Tanya Galten, Home Seller in Muskego, WI

How to find investors for you home? Looking for someone to buy our home, they could rent it for a few years till the market gets better.

Asked by Tanya Galten, Muskego, WI Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

3
We now have the ability to list rentals in our local MLS...contact me if you care to talk about this option. Thank you, Del
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 28, 2013
I think it is a great idea to get investors interested in buying your property....the description in the MLS listing should suggest this.( example: Great for Investors.....easy to rent!) It can be done in the property description and in the private remarks to other realtors.
If I understand your question: List your home for the right price and the investors will find it. Just let it be known that you'd want to rent it back as part of the deal. But, I'm not sure why you would do this since it would probably cost more to rent it than to own it.