PVR Consulti…,  in Fort Lee, NJ

How to find a buyer in this down market? Specially in Fort Lee, NYC/NJ area. Wow ... is it dead?

Asked by PVR Consulting, Fort Lee, NJ Sat Jan 23, 2010

So many not moving upward or downward. What a mess. Personally, I have many TEARS for those who have hoped the market would get better, but continue to pay MORTGAGE, RENT, etc. and stuck stuck stuck.

Answers

2
Are the properties overpriced, I wonder--there is movement when they are priced on target for today's market--too many sellers are lagging as they are not adjusting properly--keep in mind a home is worth what someone is willing to pay for it; it doesn’t matter what the seller “needs” or potential buyers can afford to spend-- market conditions do matter as does the immediacy for a transaction to take place--finding a buyer is all about price and excellent marketing.
I do not understand when you say "I have many TEARS for those who have hoped the market would get better, but continue to pay MORTGAGE, RENT".
Are you referring to folks in position of short sales and foreclosures?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 23, 2010