Home Selling in North Port>Question Details

Jesurfing24, Home Seller in North Port, FL

How quickly are manufactured homes selling? I ask, as my parents would like to sell theirs. Thank you@

Asked by Jesurfing24, North Port, FL Fri Apr 6, 2012

My parents are elderly. They need to move into an ALF. They are of the impression that manufactured homes are not selling here in North Port, FL. The reside in the La Casa Manufactured Home Park. What would be your estimate as to how quickly they could sell their home?

Answers

3
steers4’s answer
Have your parents go to the office at La Casa. The real estate people could look at their house and give them an idea on what they should list for. The homes have been selling very well. Of course it would depend on the condition of the house. They would also have to be practicle and realize the prices are much lower now than they were 6 years ago.
There are only two mobile homes in La Casa for sale in the MLS right now. One has been on the market since 1/30/12 and the other one since 2/16/12. There is only one sold in the last year in the MLS. It was listed 11/15/2011 and went under contract 1/10/12 and closed 2/23/12. I am not sure of the statistics for resales by owner in that mobile home community. The best time of year to sell is the winter when the snow birds are here. I would be happy to provide your parents with a comparative market analysis on their home.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Give me a call or email, I just sold a house like this and we are selling 1 house a day. We have flexible commission rates, thanks