Kristen, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia, PA

How quickly are homes selling in the 19115 area. We are thinking about putting our house on the market but are interested in the turnaround.

Asked by Kristen, Philadelphia, PA Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

6
Kristen,
According to the latest marketing report, homes marketed in the 19115 zip are selling in an average of 90 days; which is down 16% compared to last year. I've seen them go under contract in less than a week though, the market is pretty hot right now. The report also states that the properties are yielding 90.4% of their original asking price and that sales in this zip are up 74.3% the first quarter of this year over the same time last year.
By the way, although my office is in Jenkintown, I live in 19115 and I am very familiar with this area and would love to meet with you to discuss the current conditions and provide you with a free home valuation. Please call or e-mail me when you would like to get together.
Catherine G. Feinstein, Realtor
Your Key to a Successful Real Estate Transaction
Weichert Realtors
93 Old York Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
215-281-6535
CFeinstein@weichert.com
As a your Zip code community real estate office, there are approximately 66 homes for sale in your area. To effectively market your home when you are ready I can provide you via email an Express Market evaluation within 24 hours. Pricing you home is critical . Determining that pricing structure which best fits that home is a joint decision. Homes are selling in the 60-90 day range if priced aggressively.
Good Evening Kristen,

Your in a Good Area + if the condition of your home is current with up to date features + newer fixtures..... you have a good chance to get the Market value that is slowly increasing.Rates R Great for Buyers to get Qualified for your home too!

Sheri + I have been selling Homes in the Philly - Bucks County area for over 17 years.
And we still love what we do as a career, Every day is different.
Sheri + I would love to view your home and crunch the numbers ( no obligation of Course)

We are Full time Full Service Home Grown Agents to the area. ( Non of that part time stuff )

Any Interest in interviewing us?

All the best with your decision making process... John + Sheri RE/MAX Properties Ltd - #1 in Market Share too.
The first thing that needs to be done is a CMA and then the Market area needs to be evaluated and then a price needs to be agreed on please make sure any you HIRE to list your property has a marketing plan and is willing to give you a copy of it. Please call my office so I may share with you my views on how your property should be marketed and what price would be copetive in the area. 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Web Reference: http://WWW.GreatPaRE.com
Hi Kristen
The average days on market for the 19115 zip code is about 90 day with 154 homes selling in the last six months . I can get you better numbers for you if I knew abit about your home . Please feel free to give me a call and we can talk about your needs my cell phone number is 267-679-188 .

Rich Friedman
Keller Williams Real Estate
300 welsh Rd Bldg 4 suite 145
Horsham Pa 19044
License # RS311792
267-679-1088 (Cell)
rich.friedman@kw.com Email
How quickly your house sells has many factors, price being one. If you would like me to come out give you a free comparative market analyst, show you the comps in the area, and show you my marketing plan I would be more than happy to do so.