Debbi(pa), Both Buyer and Seller in 08247

How often should a seller's agent call with status?

Asked by Debbi(pa), 08247 Tue Sep 22, 2009

Answers

3
I update sellers by e-mail weekly. Keeps a paper trail so if/when needs price reduction, everything we have discussed is in writing. They also receive record of every showing and I send them feedback from agents.
Dear Buyer/Seller,
Every Property is different, every location is different when it comes to activities at the property. And then it also really depends on the Sellers, their time available, how anxious they are, and how much activity there is.... I report back to them on all open houses, how many agents showed up and their feedback as well as on Sunday open houses.I provide them with monthly market updates, so that they know what is going on in their surroundings and also nearby areas...

They of course know about all showings as I do call them to let them know about them beforehand, and then
if I get feedback I pass that on to them...

Otherwise whether there is anything important to report or not, I try to be in touch, if not on the phone, at least via e-mail once a week, sometimes in preparation of new open houses, sometimes in preparation of price reductions, and sometimes just to say high....

Personally I try not to call unless important, like showings, appointments, negotiations etc., but otherwise it seems to work for me well with MY clients to keep in touch with them via e-mail, as then they can read them when they have time and feel like it, less intrusive!

Good Luck to you.... By the way, you can discuss this with your Agent, just ask him or her, to contact you more often, even if there is nothing exciting to report, just to stay connected and informed.
Edith

But I have had clients especially Sellers who wanted to just hear from me when I had good news... So!

Buyers, I provide them daily with all new listings, and I send them some hand picked listings to have them pay attention to particular properties, I answer all their questions promptly and stay in touch with them consistently with other updates about the market and the buying process.
Edith Karoline YourRealtor4Life!
working always in the very Best interest of her clients...
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Your Chicago Connection
PS if you know anyone buying or selling in the larger Chicagoland area, city proper, all N and NW suburbs and the North Shore, send them my way and they will receive first class real estate services.

Good Luck to you!
I try and update my sellers once per week and they have a exclusive log in on my website to view activity anytime they wish. As well as getting a weekly showing report. Markets can change weekly so its best to keep up on it.