Ian Mason, Home Buyer in Davidson County, TN

How much should we list our 1920sqft townhome in Lenox Village for?

Asked by Ian Mason, Davidson County, TN Thu Mar 7, 2013

...and how much should we expect to sell it for? I paid $199,900 for it in Dec. 2007 :/

Answers

6
Is your place on the market yet? I may have an interested buyer.
Ian,

Stephen is right about the market as well but the best way to really give you an accurate price would be do a cma of your area and get some more details about your home. I grew up in the 37211 zip code and love the lenox village subdivision.

You can call or email your address and I will send you some comps to get the most accurate price you can expect to sell your home for.

Heather Thompson
Exit Realty King and Associates
thompson@exitrealtyking.com
615-210-9208
Stephen has the best answer, market conditions are improving.
I just listed a home on Sunnywood a couple of weeks ago, and it's already under contract. I will be glad to view your home and discuss my marketing plan, as well as give you a comparative market analysis.
Ian -

I live there now and just sold my personal home.
The larger ones with garages are starting to climb. $199k isn't bad considering some people bought for as high as $225k.
There is one currently under contract right now that was listed at $209k. I can send you the comps if you'd like.

Stephen Strickhausen
Benchmark Realty
6154805770
sstrickhausen@gmail.com
http://www.sstrickhausen.com
Ian,
No one here can give you a reliable answer to your question without seeing it first. Yours may be gorgeous or in need of some repair. Others in the complex may be bank owned or selling as a short sale for below market.
Have two or three local agents tour the property and give you an opinion based on a market analysis. Prices are rising in many areas, but all real estate is local. Sites like this and Zillow can give you a place to start, but they are not reliable enough to rely on.
Find a great local agent.