Mike D, Home Seller in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

How much is my home worth in Rancho Cucamonga?

Asked by Mike D, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Fri Mar 22, 2013

I have a home in Rancho Cucamonga I am considering selling, depending on how much I can get for it. I'm looking to get over $400k and want to know if it is likely. It's 4 bed, 2.75 bath, 2,017 sq ft with lot size 4,800. Above baseline in between Milliken and Rochester. Thanks.

Answers

23
I want to buy your house, give me a call 909-764-8427
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hien,
I would love to assist you in purchasing a home if you would allow me to do so. Please send me an email at ndemmings@ziprealty.com or give me a call 323 209 7677. I can also send you a few listings for the area in which you are interested. My reviews may be viewed at http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/ndemmings :) Hope to speak with you soon! Thanks
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
Oh by the way mike,
You can go to zillow and put in Your address and it will tell you how much your house is worth. But, wait. Add 20 thousand to that, and that's what it is really worth in real life. I mean, that is what you should be able to sell it for. I have been tracking all of the sale properties and what zillow estimated their value was before the sale, and almost always, the property will sell in actuality, for around $20K more than their estimate of the value of your house on their website.

I can't believe how realtors are always lowballing the property in rancho just to make a quick sale and get their percentage.

I had a bad experience with my realtor trying to really lowball the property and not doing any advertising because he was not computer proficient. Be careful.
Are you in the ossos high school district ? I'd love to see your house as I'm looking for one to buy. email me at dungheap@charter.net.
If nothing, then just some warnings about what to be careful about, and how to get your advertising for practically nothing.
Take care and good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 4, 2014
Hey mike D,
Is your houses in the Los ossos high school district? If so, give me a call. I'm looking for a house in that high school district. Also, is it a one story?
Thanks.
Mary at dungheap@charter.net.
Hi, Mike-
I realize this question is from over a year ago, but just out of curiosity, did you ever sell? If not, the market has changed significantly in recent months, and now might be the time to consider selling again!
Contact me for a free market evaluation!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
http://www.nicolefedorchek.com
Mike

I have three all cash buyers that would like the opportunity to purchase your home. Please email me privately at Love2listyou@yahoo.com or call me at the number below.

Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Mike,
Obviously, we all can be more accurate if we had your address. Can you give us your address or email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com. I would be happy to give you an accurate figure, free of charge with no obligation.
Have a restful evening
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Hi Mike,

Just checking in,

As I mentioned, yes $400+ range is there.

What is your target date to move?
Are you relocating?
Are there any major repairs that might need to be done?

We do need to go over some details.

Call, email or text me..909-230-3179, together we can go over all your options and come up with a great selling price to meet your needs.

Sindy Jones
Dre#01865980
homeswithsindy@yahoo.com
sindyjones.com

909-230-3179
Hello MIke,

In my personal opinion from info you have provided it sounds like you can be in the 400K range. However without an address it is hard to determine an actual value. Please feel free to call or email me and I will do a Free COmparitive Market analysis for you so you can see where you stand. I am very familiar with the Rancho area as I myself have grown up here. I look forward to answering any questions you might have. Have a great day!

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
R.E. License 01751970
Cell: (909) 292-6142
Email: kari.brandler@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.karibrandler.com
Hi Mike

I see you've had a lot of input here on your home. It is hard to say the exact value of your home without the address and we can only provide a price range. If you would like some information on how to save money on the sale of your home and realtor fees, please email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com or call me at the number below. I currently am working with several cash buyers that are trying to find a home to purchase but with the inventory low, it is very difficult.

Have a great day!!!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Hi Mike-

If you don't need to sell right away , you may want to consider holding on for just a bit.
Local housing experts such as Bruce Norris are forecasting an additional 20% value jump by the end of this year.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference: http://www.JoryBlake.com
Hello Mike D.

You are most likely in the $400k range depending on the most recent comps- I am very familiar with the area - are you near the High School? Please feel free to contact me directly either by phone or email. I can answer any more questions you may have.

Barbara A. Padilla, Realtor
Prudential CA Realty
12335 Baseline Road
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
909-260-2052
Hello Mike D.

Barbara A. Padilla, Realtor
Prudential CA Realty
12335 Baseline Road
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
909-260-2052
It seems you got a lot of input from the other agents who know your area.... Look the most important thing is why do you sell, and what are you going to do thereafter, and what will you potential net to seller be, once you have figured those items out then you discuss with a local experienced Realtor your future
listing agent, what a detailed market evaluation of your home says it is worth in today's market, comparing yours to similar homes that have recently sold in your area, then if your home as upgrades
the Realtor will adjust the pricing accordingly, if on the other hand yours is missing some items the other homes had, the Realtor will make adjustments for those as well.

So meet with a local experienced Realtor and discuss with him or her, the market, the activities, your homes plus and minus, what you need to do to have your home really ready to be put on the market,
what the brokerage/listing agent will charge for commissions and then together calculate with taking into consideration all expenses what your most likely net to seller would or could be, depending on the negotiations with the buyers with whom you are signing a sales contract.

Good Luck to you
Sincerely yours, Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE :)Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs,
and with her trusted Partner Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com EdithSellsHomes@gmail.
Check out my website http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Mike,

Yes it is very possible to sell over $400. Would need a few more details from you ...

Go to: http://www.91701homevalues.com and I will get you a report out ASAP.

If you want to sell at or above Market in a time frame acceptable to you.... (if you want to sell quickly ) in this market 7 days is not out of reach. then Call me ASAP. I will help you net the most $$. 909-230-3179.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sindy Jones
dre# 0186580

909-230-3179
From the brief discription you gave I think your home could be worth what you would like to get for it. But I would need to do a comparative market analysis for you to be exact.

Send me the address of your home and I would be more than happy to do one for you! It's a great time to sell right now. Inventory is very low and has made it a sellers market. I would be able to sell your home in a matter if weeks

Jerry Gusman
Realty Executives
888-213-4208
Hello Mike, I did some research on the block you described. It's by my son's high school and I'm very familiar with the area. There were 5 homes similar to yours (4br / 2-3baths, 1800-2200sqft), that have sold in the past 6 months for the following prices: $350K, $378K, $385K, $386K, and $421K.

The home selling at $421K sold in 19days at $2000 above asking price. It was also the most recent sale in your neighborhood. As the other agents have mentioned, we would need to see your home first to determine the condition, but is it possible to sell for more than $400K, definitely yes.

Contact me if you would like to discuss further. Adrien 909-212-4021.
Good Morning Mike,

You have a lot of responses already, but I have to give you my 2 cents worth as well. As you can see from other responses, to give you an accurate opinion of value, I would need to take a quick tour of your home to note it's amenities and location. We can discuss your goals in regards to timing and moving. I can assist you in locating a new place to live if you are going to remain somewhat local.

We are in an increasing market due to the lower inventory of homes. Many homes are immediately receiving multiple bids over list price. this is a great time of year to place your home on the market as many buyers are hoping to move over the summer monthss.

Please call or text me at 909-560-5719 to set up that quick tour or to request more information.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Joan Lucas
Good morning Mike,
I'll be happy to help you . Please call me at 909-731-7124 and give me your address or you can email it to me too at Ludy@tarbell.com since I would need to pull up sale comparables in your area to be able to let you know. Thank you.

Ludy Ivonina-Ortiz
Tarbell,Realtors
909-731-7124
Email: Ludy@tarbell.com
Hi Mike, I'd need your address to appropriately answer your question, because I would need to run sales comparables.. But I can tell you that it is very likely your home would sell for more than $400k based on the area you described. With low inventory, a home I closed last week sold for $15k OVER appraised value. Yes, that means that a buyer contributed $15k cash over the value in order to get the house. I'd be happy to market your home this way as well. I have 3 buyers looking for a 4 bedroom him in North Rancho Cucamonga, and also a cash investor willing to pay top dollar for RC homes. Please call me. Janna (951) 903-3134
Web Reference: http://Www.jannapiper.com
Hi Mike,

I would be happy to tell you exactly what we could sell your home for in this market. In order for me to give you an accurate estimate I would like to schedule an appointment with you to come by your home so I can see everything your home has to offer.

I will tell you I just sold a home in that exact same area that was the highest like home sales prices in over 4 years!

Call me and let's break another record!

Craig Chastain
Realtor/Owner
Next Level Realty
909.243.4251
homesbycraig@gmail.com
Hi Mike,

I'll be happy to let you know your homes value but please call me at 909-200-9280 and give me your address you can email it to me too at sales@daycreekrealty.com since I would need to pull up sale comparables in your area to be able to let you know. Thank you.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
DRE #01067678
Cell 909-200-9280
DAY CREEK REALTY
Rancho Cucamonga
without viewing the home, a value assessment is only a range. However, based upond the above, I feel very confident that your goals could be exceeded. We currently have the lowest inventory of homes that I have ever seen in RC! This is a great time to sell and capitilze on that opportunity.

Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.callkelli.com for more information or feel free to email me directly at Kelli@CallKelli.com

Have a great day!
It only takes a few dozen questions and I can email you comparable market analysis and go over your options. Are you planning on buying another home?

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 9pm 7 days
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY