Gloria Matth…, Home Seller in 78248

How much is my home worth?

Asked by Gloria Matthew, 78248 Sat Nov 10, 2007

2250 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large kitchen, dining room, huge yard, beautiful patio, beautiful deck, beautiful landscaping, deerfield subdivision, in great shape

Answers

6
Gloria,
Without seeing the inside of your home and at least doing a drive by the closet an agent or web based program will be able to give you is an estimate within about five to ten percent of market value. Maybe that's all your loking for. if you want more accurate numbers call two or three agents and invite them over to do a free CMA for you. Most agent will be happy to do this for you.
Michael
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2007
Gloria-

I would be happy to help you come to a finer estimate on the current value of your home. One has to recognized that upgrades to the home and certain subdivisions can increase the value of your home as well as approximation to schools and shopping centers.

I will gladly do a complimentary Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you and present it to you in person with NO obligation. If there are other things in your home that I can see that would add value, I will let you know.

You can review my Recommendation section for other sellers that have used my service so you can get the confidence and reassurance you need.

I am here to help.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
Gloria, it really depends on the area you live in and how the houses around it are selling. Generally, sales prices are based on not only the condition on the home, but the prices homes of similar square footage/ layout are being sold for in the neighborhood.
If you would like to do a quick market analysis, we have a form on our website you can input your home information into that will give you what you could possibly list it for:
http://www.makesanantoniohome.com/sell/

Sandy
It is in your best interest to find an agent who is experienced in your area who can give you an opinion of market value. I feel that a full-time agent's opinion is the best resource because it reflects actual market conditions rather than the series of three variables that a licensed appraiser might use. Your concern is obviously not some ambiguous number, but an opinion that accurately reflects what your home could sell for given current market conditions. I would also advise that you place a weight on the agents advice that is equal to their proven experience. Market data is important but it is only as good as the person who is communicating it to you. The more experience the agent is the more likely they are to make into consternation qualities of your home that will impact its sales price. I hope this is of help and wish you luck!

J Stotle Baird
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2007
Gloria,

It looks like your in a one story with a two car garage based on tax data.

My info reflects 2 sales in the last 6 months ranging from $270,000 to $289,000 (this one shows a pool). The first one is close to you. The preceeding 3 month period had 3 sales ranging from $203,000 to $236,000, in different areas of Deerfield.

A look at your home would help refine an estimate of then current market price range.

Jim
Gloria... if you would like to get a comprehensive CMA along with a timing analysis.. which is extremely important... you can go to our website. We would also need to see the inside for more pertinent info: floorings, bath upgrades, etc. etc.

However, currently solds in the market there are 3 homes in your subdivision that fit your close criteria. The range of sales price was from $185k to $287k.

Hope that helps
Web Reference: http://www.exposedhomes.com