Julie, Home Seller in 11731

How much does it cost to list a home for sale on Realtor.com?

Asked by Julie, 11731 Fri Jul 10, 2009

Answers

4
Jeanne Feenick’s answer
Sherry, sounds like you had a bad realtor experience fueling your sentiments....sorry about that. As with any profession, some pros are better than others. A very good agent with strong internet marketing skills is a tremendous ally. Price is $0 until success is achieved, at which time I like to believe the fee will be viewed as very fair. Depending on the agent you choose, showcase exposure on Realtor.com and other sites will be part of the exposure you receive.

Good luck to you,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
NOT when the realtor doesn't do his/her job, and $ 30,000 vs. $ 5,000 , HMMMM, lets see.... NO question in my mind I'm better off selling myself with a good lawyer!!
I am with you Sherry!
All of the people writing about how good realtors are are realtors!
Do it yourself as I have done quite successfully three times - Save a Bundle!
Do not forget the Title Company. though.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
These days, you're much better listing your home with a reputable, local Realtor. Market is tough enough for sellers in general, even worst for those who decide to sell on their own. That's just the reality of today's market. In general, buyers who look to buy a for sale by owner, typically are looking to pay significantly less than what they see similar homes listed for. People tend to think that they would pay less if they avoid buying thru a Realtor, and that is simply not the truth.

Best of luck!
Hi Julie,
Realtor.com is only 1 of many sites that buyers are on today. Realtor.com has an advanced feature that lets a Realtor enhance the listing and ensure more views from more buyers. My company (Coach Realtors) pays to do this so our sellers get the most exposure. So you may want to list with a company that promotes all their listings in this fashion so they will get a lot of internet leads. Don't forget a good agents job is to help a buyer find a home and if the one they called on doesn't meet their needs then we must know the inventory and suggest others that are more appropriate. Feel free to visit me on the web at http://www.angelanelson.com.