Home Selling in Phoenix>Question Details

JJC Realty I…, Real Estate Pro in New Jersey

How much does it cost to be an agent with Weichert in NJ?

Asked by JJC Realty International Inc, New Jersey Tue Oct 5, 2010

Answers

3
I'm an agent with Weichert in N.J. All agencies in our state, and I believe N.Y., and Md. are owned and operated by Weichert Realtors (under our founder Jim Weichert).
The cost to be an agent is $O, except for insurance and membership fees (Multiple Listing, etc.)
Give me a call if you interested in joining us. Cell # 201-618-0309
Murph Plishtin
Parsippany/Montville Office
Keep in mind that each office may be different depending on broker ownership--for an accurate answer consider interviewing at the office of interest--then go from there.
More than it does to be a Keller Williams Agent (I'm not a KW agent). Every Weichert is different (ownership dictates fees), the one I was with has owners now charging fees in all sorts of ways in order to keep the company afloat because the system is so rediculous for the area.

It can be a great company in your area but a big laugher in other parts. Your best bet is to contact the different Weichert offices directly to find out, or call their agents.