Fred Marcano, Home Buyer in 08837

How much do I sell my Roselle, NJ Colonial? - 4br, den, bath, eat-in kitchen,living,dining,laundry,full basement/attic, enclosed front porch,rear deck

Asked by Fred Marcano, 08837 Sat Feb 4, 2012

My property size is 50x200, has above ground, 15 x 4 foot swimming pool, mud room, vinyl siding, hot water heat, commuter's delight, minutes from Parkway, Turnpike, 1&9.

Answers

8
Did you ever get a selling price for your home? Is it for sale?
Hey Sarah, No sorry. Not yet. My home is being renovated for sale sometime next year. Thanks.
Flag Thu May 31, 2012
Difficult to just give you a price without more info, some of the items you mentioned , do not add to the price but will make the property more attractive, we currently have several listings in Roselle, Wheatsheaf, Pine, etc, and have marketed and sold several in the last few months in the town, we price them right, work them hard with the advertizing , if you can use our help let me know by phone 908-282-1032 or e mail. fernrealtor@hotmail.com, good luck
Wow I wish it would be that easy, just tell me the rooms you have and the lot size and where I can give you
price you casn sell your home for....

Not the case though....
An experienced area Realtor who not only has seen many home in your area shown many homes to potential buyers and knows what the buyers these days are looking for in your area, one who will pull comparable properties that have recently sold and those that would compete with you in the current market, is the only
one who can give you a true value of your home, a suggested initial asking price and how long it may be on the market until a sale occurs and also what it potentially finally would sell for.

We are in most if not all parts of the country in a buyers market, more homes on the market than ready, willing and able buyers looking to buy, therefore they have all the choices and they pretty much dictate what they are willing to pay for a particular home.

Good luck to you..

Good Luck to you!
Take care....
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois / North shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her Clients :)

To find out how the expertise, experience, and market knowledge and services of a Realtor
can make the sale and purchase of real estate a pleasant and successful experience to to
htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
I work with many partner agents and cover most if not all areas of the US

Have a wonderful 2012
Fred,

I would recommend that you contact a local real estate agent or agents and meet with them so they can preview your home and compile a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your home to determine its worth.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
it wouldnt be fair assess a homes market value without seeing it. call me and i will give you the market price. 732-887-9657
If you contact me Joe@yournjhouse.com I can stop by and perform a cma and let you know. I am actually on east 2nd av doing one right now.
Joe
Web Reference: http://www.yournjhouse.com
Joe
Appreciate your responses - fmarcanojr@gmail.com