Home Selling in Weedsport>Question Details

Lana, Home Seller in Weedsport, NY

How much could I sell my 1987 mobile home set up in a trailer park for?

Asked by Lana, Weedsport, NY Sun Oct 2, 2011

Answers

3
Totally depends on the condition of the home. It's much like a car in that sense. If its in prime condition, you can sell it with the least amount of depreciation. Research is always important before making a decision. You also have an option for moving the home to a plot of land if its still in great condition. Just look for places that can move or sell mobile homes at a great price.

Just search, "Mobile Home Buyers" and you can look for companies that give free quotes.

I found this which looks free, "http://www.mobilehomesell.com/form/
Lana,

Call a realtor in your area and ask to meet with him/her and request a comparative market analysis (CMA) on your home. Or if an agent from your area responds to this question, start a dialogue and request the info you seek.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi Lana,

Send the address (doesn't have to the space number) and someone may be able to assist you. One of the best ways is to talk to the manager of the trailer complex. They have a really good idea of what is going on in terms of recent sales, relocation, and your local values.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011