Michelle123, Home Seller in 55443

How much commission does Keller Willaim charge?

Asked by Michelle123, 55443 Tue Sep 13, 2011

Answers

9
Everyone on here is correct we can't talk about others fees and it is all negotiable.

I do see this question come up quite regularly on Trulia and I always have the same response. Interview x amount of agents until you find one that works well with whatever you have defined as your expectations for this transaction. Every seller has their own variables they highly value and it is just a matter of finding a realtor who fits that description. Then, the commission is something you talk about and both parties agree to it.

Your zip code is in my primary area so I would certainly love to be one of those agents interviewed. If you contact me directly we can talk about what I charge.

Good Luck Michelle!

~Chris
negotiate, negotiate, negotiate :)
Web Reference: http://territory.com
There is no set fee, Each Keller Williams agent is responsible for setting their own fee structure, though Keller Williams as a company may have a minimumn that they will accept from the agent as part of the working agreement. I do not work for keller Williams and see a range of commissions offered on homes, land, condos, etc.
I'm with Brad. All commission rates are negotiable. Go with an agent you feel comfortable with and that can do the best job for you. Cheaper isn't always better.
Michelle, all commission rates are negotiable. Going with the cheapest rate isn't always the best way to go. I am a Keller agent, contact me with any questions. Good luck.
Michelle NO agent can discuss what another company charges, it is against FEDERAL LAW through the antitrust laws. You can however call or email any agent and ask what they or their comopany charges and more important what you get for what you pay.
Web Reference: http://www.cottSellsNH.com
Tim Moore is correct, all commissions are negotiable. The standard is 6%. Just remember you get what you pay for.
They usually shoot for 6%. Keller Williams is a great company, certainly not the only good one but very good. If you are underwater on your mortgage, and may need a short sale, check out: http://www.shortsalespeople.com

You will find answers to questions such as what is a short sale? how to do a short sale? and how the short sale process works. They work with Keller Williams, Remax, Coldwell Banker agents specialized in short sales and otherwise, so they can refer you to the right agent.

Good luck and God bless!
You need to ask them. All commissions are negotiable.