Home Selling in Albuquerque>Question Details

xxcody2gunsxx, Home Seller in Albuquerque, NM

How much can I sell my House for . 12803 Edwards Ct NE ,Albuquerque,NM 87123

Asked by xxcody2gunsxx, Albuquerque, NM Thu Oct 18, 2012

i understand it requires coming by and looking at my house to better pin a price . I am still thinking about taking that step forward but till then I am hoping someone might have a pretty good guess what to expect .
my goal is to relocate in the tijeras Area .
My house has some touch ups . Kitchen has been remodeled from the floor to the ceiling,new carpet in some area's .
the rear Bathroom has been remodeled .
the roof is 3 years old .
There are also some parts that can use a touch up like some landscaping , replacing bedrooms carpet ,some paint here and there , pond needs patching .
here is a link to zillow that has pictures of the house and specs.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12803-Edwards-Ct-NE-Albuqu…

There was a brief time my wife and i had the house for sale a 2010 .
We bought this house in 2006 for 169,000 and i know its not worth that much now but we have invested allot into it updating it here and there . any help is appreciated

Answers

5
Hi xxcody2gunsxx,

I'm sure I can get you what you need and I do have a current log cabin home with other buildings in Tjeras right off Zuzax right now. I can stop by and meet you and toview the home. Don't worry about
cleaning. I'll bring the CMA with me and we can talk about all your options. The Tijeras property is listed at $165,000! I'm available this afternoon or we can meet anytime next week. I'm here to help you so please call or email me ASAP.

I've always had very good luck in selling in the NE Heights area. I'm a local gal and lived here since I was a child. I can find you the perfect place to live. Go to my website.

Goggle reneefursthome@gmail.com for all the information you need to sell your home. I can meet you at your home or my office located at 3620 Wyoming Ste 229 in Albuq. My info below. Call my cell or if you call the office ask for Renee.

Renee Furst
Equity New Mexico
Associate Broker
rfursthome@gmail.com
(505) 459-7891 cell
(505 291-0050 office
You have asked the ultimate question! Every seller wants to get the very best sale price. While location and condition determine much of the property's value the marketplace always determines the ultimate value. I put together a current market analysis and found 8 sold properties within your immediate neighborhood that sold since 8/10/12. There are 2 short sales and 4 regular sales currently in pending. The sale prices range from 110.000 to 139,900. I also have data on current active listings. I'd be happy to share this report with you. Just send me a quick email to nancystewart55@gmail.com or call or text your request to 505.350.2418. I'd be happy to review how the improvements you have made and those that remain impact the value of your home. Please let me know how I can assist you. Nancy Stewart, Coldwell Banker Legacy. nancy-stewart.com
Looks like your property was 1530 square feet based on the Zillow information you sent over. A quick Market Analysis shows only a few closings in the last 6 months for the immediate area around Edwards Court. Send me an email at nmrealestatenow@gmail.com and I will forward you a quick report that will give you idea of activity. Sounds like you have invested a lot into the property, upon review of the report you will see closings price per square foot range from $70 per square foot up to $107 per square foot. So, as previous agent mentioned, depending on how you market and the condition of the home will determine the final listing price. It is good that you are realistic about the market conditions. I look forward to hearing from you. Chris Smith NM Real Estate Now - http://www.nmrealestatenow.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
XXCody2gunsxx,
Zillow, Eppraisal or other automated valuations are only starting points. Things can be 10% - 20% off in either direction depending on your market and the accuracy of the public data they start with. Interviewing some local agents is the best way to start.
In many areas the market has turned the corner and well priced, well presented homes are selling quickly. The improvements you've made, if done well could soften the losses you may have otherwise suffered. Find 2 or 3 local agents with good reputations selling in your area to provide you with their price opinions and marketing strategies.
Side note here .
My family will be living in the house till it sells .
Two daughters 3years old and 7 years old ,Two little shih-tzus dogs and my Wife and I .
though it will be impossible to keep the house show room quality all the time . it does stay clean and clutter free . and we're not looking to sell it as fast as possible though it would be nice .
with these circumstances what will be the time frame of selling it .
Cody