Susan Anne E…, Real Estate Pro in Orangevale, CA

How much are the title company escrow fees on a property sold in Placer County for $780,000?

Asked by Susan Anne Evans, Orangevale, CA Wed Mar 13, 2013

Answers

2
You got a very detailed answer / estimate below, and that is exactly what it is an estimate, various title companies charge different fees, they are close but certainly never exactly the same and they do vary by city and county as well....Give it a high end estimate and be surprised if and when it ends up to be
less.... when making the offer, you could certainly negotiate with the other party who pays what or share in those expenses, you can try...

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Fees can vary slightly between title companies. This is JUST an estimate, but you're looking at about $1,065 for the escrow fee, and about $2,044 for the Owner's Title Policy. In addition to that, about $858 in County Transfer tax, and another $150-$300 for Notary/recording/etc.
Keep in mind, all these fees are negotiable, and can be paid by the Buyer, Seller, or a combination of both.
These costs are estimated for Newcastle, and may also vary based on county and city.
If you're preparing to open an escrow, I have worked with Kelli Zanter at Old Republic Title for years, and I am very happy with their service. Her phone is 916.784.1551.
I would be glad to assist with any other questions you may have.