R2010, Home Seller in Edison, NJ

How much are 2200 sq ft, 4 br, 2.5 bath, 2 garages and about .35 acres of land are selling for in the library section in North Edison?

Asked by R2010, Edison, NJ Wed Jul 14, 2010

Everything inside except for the appliances is average, not top of the line.

Answers

5
R2010

I was first to answer. Have you spoken to any Realtors yet about potentially listing your home? As you can see from my previous post, there is a wide range of sales prices just in the past 60 days. Really depends on so many factors.
Give me a call and I will be happy to speak to you. 908-675-0167

Mary Petti
The Strength of Prudential with the Personal Touch
R2010

Responded back to you quickly. Many variables, wonderful neighborhood. No good Realtor will give you a price over the internet of what a home will sell for. We have to know the home, the neighborhood, the condition, the size, the style etc.

If you have not yet selected a Realtor with expert knowledge in Edison, please give me a call.

Kate
732-319-0027
Dear Seller,

Will be more than happy to assist you. We do tons of business in North Edison area.
Let me know If interested. Will show you step by step process determining the true value of your property. You should try your best to get the true value as close as possible in order to price it right and sell quickly!!
You can reach me any time at my Cell #732-277-9321.

Vishal Maher
Richa Realty

P.S. Search properties on your own at http://www.vishalmaher.com
Cell# 732-277-9321.
Web Reference: http://www.vishalmaher.com
Dear R2010:
So many factors go into the pricing of a home. The condition, the location and the style and size are only a few of the factors. The age is to be considered and the properties that surround it as well. The size of the home that you have indicated could sell for $425,000 to $600,000 depending on criteria above.

I've been selling homes in North Edison for more than 26 years. I have seen many different markets and many variables. Ultimately your home is worth what a willing and able buyer is prepared to pay for it. I would show you how we would determine the price, we can't just tag a number to it. Each home is unique.

Kate
Re/Max
Edison Specialist!
R2010

What type of home is it..is it a split, colonial, or a bi-level?

I would be happy to come and do a market analysis for you free of charge. It realy depends on several other factors. I live in Edison (since 1983) and I know the area well. Give me a call. 908-675-0167

For the record. the 2-story homes in the last 60 days sold between 4479K and $779K
Bi-levels and splits between $479 and $519K.