Home Selling in Morrisville>Question Details

Ines De La C…, Real Estate Pro in 08053

How much a home that has a single home with 4 bedrooms office, 2 full baths, 2 car garage, freshly painted should sell for?

Asked by Ines De La Cruz, ABR, CRS , 08053 Tue Oct 19, 2010

Answers

7
Hello Angelica
Like everyone else before I cannot give an answer for the question, Anyone who would offer an opinion without seeing your home is blowing smoke. For example homes a few blocks apart with that description could go from $100,000, $250,000 and up. depending on the many factors that set price. If you do not know a realtor in your area I can refer you to one of our agents in your area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 30, 2010
Hi Angelica, you need an experienced area Realtor you trust, to come out look at your home, take notice of all its plus and minus points, size, location, upgrades etc. and then that Realtor can provide you with a market analysis that will give you a very good idea what you can list your home today and what you potentially will be able to sell it for in today's market. The Realtor will be able to give you an idea of similar homes that have recently sold in your area and also let you know what types of homes similar in size and price are competing with yours....

If you need the recommendation of a local Realtor feel free to let me know!
Edith YourRealtor4Life
YourChicagoConnection - Working with partner agents anywhere in the US and abroad
Hi Angelica. The best answer I can give you is for you to meet with a Realtor who will be able to give you a market analysis of what homes in your neighborhood are currently selling for. I would be glad to come out to preview your home. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Harry Fisher
Hi Angelica,

There are many variables that comprise a home's value. Items like updated kitchens, bathrooms, floorplans, location, square footage all have to be accounted for. My best advice is to find a full time realtor and get your home analyzed.

-Joel Gruenke
Web Reference: http://www.kandjhomes.com
Much will depend on location, property size, condition, schools, etc.; consider contacting and inviting a few local agents from different realty offices and ask for a market analysis--review the data and make a determination on price--and you wish to consider choosing the one you like best as your listing agent.
I totally agree with Carol. You really should get a real estate agent to come out and view the home. Which that being said, there are only a few properties in Morrisville Boro which may be able to be used as comparables. And depending on the condition and location of the home, you could be looking at between $170K and $300K.

Contact me if you have any further questions.
Hello, Angelica,

No one should ever try to give you an estimate of value without seeing your property. Condition is important, however, so is LOCATION. You could have the PERFECT home but yet have a location with problems and that could SEVERELY impact your value.

When you are ready, you should set up an appointment with a Realtor so that your home can be seen and a market analysis provided. If you are searching for a real estate professional, I would be pleased to apply for the position as your representative.

Good luck with all!

Carol Cei
ReMax Action Realty
215-643-9661
carolcei@remax.net