Dd, Both Buyer and Seller in Union City, CA

How long will it take sell a SFH in union city 4bed 2.5 bed, new house cul de sac . Bart behind the house.

Asked by Dd, Union City, CA Wed Apr 16, 2008

Answers

2
Hello selling your home in Union City.
Have you ever heard of the 3 legged stool? if your property has these 3 issues covered it will sell actually fairly quickly. 1. it must be price right 2. Is it unique for the neighborhood and 3. Does it show REALLY WELL. (we recommend staging and provide this service to our clients at NO CHARGE) Let me show you how I set up my listings in any market and area using this system. All homes will sell it is just a matter of professional research, great marketing, and being tenacious. Please call me John Petrocelli REALTOR, CRS toll free 888-750-3797
Hi Dd,

I don't think anyone can tell you exactly how long it will take. However if the three main components are met, it should sell in good time.

The three main components are:
Price, Exposure and Curb appeal /Staging.
I could go into a very detailed description of how each one of these would be met but I think you get what I am saying.

I had a home in Fremont that sold in 6 days because it met all three criteria. There were other homes on the street that were on the market then and are still on the market.

If your home is not currently on the market and you would like my help, please call me at 510-279-9580.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
40083 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539

http://www.helpusellachievers.com