Sellinging W…, Home Seller in 08046

How long does it take to sell a home in Willingboro NJ on avg, corner lot with fireplace 4bd colonial?

Asked by Sellinging Willingboro, 08046 Tue Jul 19, 2011

Answers

4
There are four factors that go into selling a home:
1) Location - where is your home, what are the other homes nearby selling for, how many are on the market?
2) Condition - do you have upgraded kitchen and baths? do you need repairs?
3) Price - how is your home priced compared to other homes on the market? It IS a competition!
4) Marketing - how many people know your house is for sale?

Which park do you live in? Windsor, Twin Hills, Country Club? They have similar houses. Garfield, Garfield East, Garfield North, and Hawthorne have similar houses. Pennypacker, Buckingham, and Somerset have similar houses. If you want to sell your home fast, we can analyze the market and make sure your house is priced better than the competition. Then, we can advertise it on the web to get the exposure you need to bring in buyers. I live in Willingboro and have sold lots of homes there, so call me so we can get started.

Valerie Pressley
(609) 284-3825
There is no one answer to this question in this market. In general, The overall condition of the home (style, age, location, amenities, design), the improvements made and the reason for selling will ultimately dictate the sale price and time it takes to sell. I understand that a homeowner's goal is to receive the highest return possible for the sale of their property. I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in the marketing of your property for sale. I am a local REALTOR and have lived in this town for a few decades. Lola Grace, Imani Realty & Associates, 609-877-9000 x 135
Hi. There are a lot of factors which determine the length of time required to sell any home. Willingboro, as reported in the Philadelphia Inquirer's Sunday edition (see link below), has many challneges facing its current supply of housing.
Please feel free to call me to discuss your options; I am very familiar with the area.
~ Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams Realty, Cherry Hill
856-575-1818
http://www.newjerseyhouseseller.com
I'm going to sound like a broken record or a nag you pick

but... price determines how long it takes to sell everything, houses, cars, furniture, etc: you name it, if it's for sale price will sell it.
No matter what condition, no matter what location, if the house is priced to reflect all of those issues it will sell.
There could be hundreds of homes just like your home for sale but... if your home is the one priced right your home will be the one to sell all the others that are priced wrong are called inventory.
Find an agent that isn't afraid to tell you that and you'll have an agent that sells your house.
When you talk with an agent ask that agent to bring the "history" of all closed sales and current/active listings, history is how long it sat on the market, how many agents had it listed, and how many price reductions it took to get the closed price, or in the case of active listings (NSY) not sold yet.

Good Luck
Maggie Quinn
Crossroads Realty
Jackson/Millstone Office
Cell 732-299-1502