Jp, Home Seller in Canton, GA

How likely is it that I can sell my home in Canton in less than six months in this market?

Asked by Jp, Canton, GA Sat Aug 29, 2009

. It is a 4 Bdr 3 Bath 3200 sqft 2 years old in a solid subdivision. Less than a mile from Creekview and Creekland. The Mortgage is 238K

Answers

4
Your answer is 95% yes if you don't expect to go "Short Sale". My last Short Sale took only 47 days but you will find every Bank-Short Sale is different and may take over 6 months. There is several questions you need answered to find out the best solution for you. Don't hesitate to call or text me at 770-377-5924. Best Wishes, Angela
JP - is that "can" as it will my home sell for at least what I owe or "can" as am I able to attract a buyer?

Price - Exposure - Appeal all have to be in line to get activity. Once you get activity you need to close the deal. Once you close the deal you need to get through to closing....it's nothing like most sellers think. I can tell you, there aren't hoardes of buyers headed your way......

David knows the area as do I - if you want to know pretty quickly shoot us your address. The data is going to be the final word - remember that the house has to appraise or things can get hairy.

Hank
Dear JP,

It is very likely you can sell your home in 6 months or less. Everything I sell I sell in less than 6 months. You haven't provided nearly enough information for anyone to answer your question effectively. It takes a lot more than beds, baths, age, and mortgage amount for me to determine a possible sale price. I would be happy to come to your home and preview it and then do the research required to give you an accurate assessment of a potential sale price. Then you can determine if you can "afford" to sell your home. Keep in mind, your mortgage is not a deciding factor in what price to place on your home. List Price is one of your most strategic factors in determining how long your home will be on the market. That is the biggest mistake most home sellers make. They hire an agent they can control instead of hiring a professional who is knowledgeable and committed enough to SELLING the home to provide you with honest and strategic information. What a Buyer is willing to pay for you home is the only thing that matters and that is the information I will provide to you. I'll assume your home is in Curtis Farm since that is the nearest new subdivision to Creekview. I know that area well. Please call me today and let's set up an appointment to discuss if selling your home in the next 6 months is even a possibility.

David Brower, Associate Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
678-982-9600
david@davidwbrower.com
If it is priced right for the market according to what has sold in the last 60-90 days, it will sell. Your local real estate agent can run a market analysis and see what that price should be and then compare to your mortgage and fees needed to sell it and determine the correct price. good luck