Claudia P, Both Buyer and Seller in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

How is the market for mobile homes in Rancho Cucamonga, CA? We very recently put a two year old home on the

Asked by Claudia P, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Sat Aug 9, 2008

How is the market for mobile homes in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We very recently put a two year old home on the market.

Answers

2
Jamie Hennessey’s answer
Hi Claudia

I have experience selling mobile homes. If you would like to email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com or call me at the number below. I'd be happy to provide you with a free market analysis free of charge, no obligation. I would be happy to help you anyway I can.

Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Hi Claudia:

Even though my license allows me to sell mobile home it is more of a specialized area of sales. In general mobile homes and condos are usually hit harder in the resale market when the market turns because many time homes are in a more affordable range. When it comes right down to it if it is priced right it will sell. The price needs to be based on the most current closed sales with comparable property in the general facility with similar amenities, condition and age. If you can't afford to sale the property at that price than the likely hood of it selling will be slim.

Good Luck
Diana Margala 909-945-5763
Web Reference: http://www.dianam.com