Home Selling in Knoxville>Question Details

Mathew Turner, Home Seller in Knoxville, TN

How is the Business property market in North Knoxville,TN?

Asked by Mathew Turner, Knoxville, TN Fri Nov 2, 2012

Answers

7
Matthew,

Thanks for the response. The property you are speaking of turning into a duplex, how is it currently configured?

Jamie
Multi Use Class C U shaped building 850 SQFT each wing, 450 Lobby at base of U, bathrooms half way each wing, one wing has room with sink.
Flag Mon Nov 5, 2012
it is a U shaped building with bathrooms half way along each wing. Each wing about 850 SQFT with 450 SQFT lobby area at base of U. one water tank and one HVAC unit. Multi use class C
Flag Mon Nov 5, 2012
Hello again Matthew. As a follow up my previous answer, I'd like the opportunity to speak with you about your plans. Please give me a call or email at your convenience. I believe we can discuss your goals and come to a decision as to your best path.

Warmly,

Caroline Holt
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
(865) 323-1836
Caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Im actually looking to either turn commercial multi use property into a duplex or sell the property outright. I am currently not profiting based on my monthly note, and local banks have told me the usual 5/15 ARMS have not changed rates much compared to the residential rate decline. I am about to refi in june.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Funny. I see residential answers to a commercial question. I assume by business property, you are referring to commercial property. I am not sure if you reside here. It is a very vague question, with many different paths for a response.

If you are looking to start a business, or buy a business for investment purposes, Knoxville is a great location. There is no state income taxes. The population and demographics are great for growth, and great for business. As with residential, and because of the economy, it is a great time to invest.
For example, my wife and I are from out of state, but 12 years ago we opened a business. We have an insurance agency in North Knoxville, and it is thriving. Every year it has consistantly been growing.

North Knox is a great area to live, and start a business. In fact, most of Knoxville is.

Feel free to call me personally if you have any questions.

Dustin Teske
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
865-257-1448
Deals2dreams@gmail.com
Hi Matthew,

As you probably know, if you've ever tossed around the idea of purchasing a commercial property, now is the time to buy. Historically, interest rates for commercial properties have been significantly higher than those for a personal mortgage, but there are some outstanding interest rates across the board right now. That being said, finding the ideal commercial property is key! While this time of year tends to be a little slow with regard to new listings, I am confident that with a little information, I can assist you in identifying some potential properties from existing listings. I'd be happy to speak with you further about what Coldwell Banker can do for you! Please feel free to call or text me at (865) 323-1836, or reach me by email at caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com.

Best wishes,

Caroline Holt, Realtor®
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
(865) 323-1836
As for now market is a little bit slower than normal. Buying is always available but some people choose to list their home and it may be available til January. So it just depends if i can help you with anything please contact myself Travis Taylor with Rocky Top Realty 865-246-0300 or cell# 227-6659
Are you looking at investement opportunities , raw land or other? I can then answer this question for you properly. Feel free to email or call me direclty. Jamie@KRET.biz 865-385-1071
'
Jamie Smith