Jonathan Per…, Real Estate Pro in Fontana, CA

How is looking to BUY or SELL real estate in the Inland Empire, CA? I can help you! Text or call me @ 909-205-7500 Jonathan Perea Realtor

Asked by Jonathan Perea, Fontana, CA Thu Jun 5, 2014

Answers

3
I am going to assume you are new to Trulia and not completely familiar with the rules. This forum, the Q&A forum, is for consumers to ask questions of professionals, or for professionals to ask advice from other professionals. It is NOT for self-promotion. In fact, if the administrators see your question, they will pull it down. I would recommend you remove the question and, instead, write a blog explaining how you help people get their homes sold. Blogging is a great way to promote yourself here on Trulia, I highly recommend it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 6, 2014
And please be sure to proof read your post, "How" is ready to buy? Shouldn't that read "who" is ready to buy?
Flag Fri Jun 6, 2014
Jonathan,
Debbie is right. Fulfill your profile, write some blogs about your knowledge and experience. If you use this site right, you'll make friends and earn some clients business; I have.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 5, 2014
this is the Q&A section - it is meant for real questions seeking real answers........not the place to overtly troll for business...or for self -promotion............that's spam

Since you're new, you might want to read the Community Guidelines located at the bottom of the page.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 5, 2014
Wish we had a 'like' button here!
Flag Fri Jun 6, 2014