Home Selling in Mansfield>Question Details

Aimee Rogers, Home Owner in Mansfield, LA

How hard is it to sell your own house?

Asked by Aimee Rogers, Mansfield, LA Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

2
It depends on a lot of factors such as the type of market we are in and how familiar you are with real estate law.

This is a buyer's market which means that there are lots of homes for sale out there and buyer's are going to be using a real estate agent. So unless you are in an unusual area with limited inventory your prospective buyer's will be calling on their agent to help them. Their agents will have sometimes hundreds of homes on the MLS to show them so they wouldn't need to look outside of that system.

If for some reason they did need to look at by owner homes, the buyer's would likely still want to be represented. So if you aren't familiar with real estate legalities you would be dealing with someone that is aware of the process negotiating for the opposite side. I don't know about you but I want a level playing field when I'm negotiating something as important as a home sale.

I hope that gives you a bit more insight. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Mags Rodrigue 225-505-8725
Web Reference: http://www.justcallmags.com
Well first of all you will have a much harder time to determine what your home is worth in today's market .. And then it is your home, you like it the way it is, but you may have to hear from a professional what you need to do, in order for your home to be ready to be put on the market and will show its best on the
brochure and the internet photos, some small repairs, a few en vogue colors on a few walls, sparkling windows, cleaned floors / carpeting, and some staging. And then the negotiations the right terms the
right price with the Right buyer, one who is pre-approved, ready and willing, and then oh yes the inspection, there may be new problems showing up for the buyer and new negotiations. Only with an
experienced Realtor and Negotiator, will all these steps become impersonal and professional with clear reasoning and no emotion... So these are just a few reasons why you probably should consider listing
your home with a Realtor, showings will be easier, there will be open houses and much better marketing and advertising. If you need a Realtor recommendation let us know.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)