Home Selling in Castle Rock>Question Details

Bailey, Home Seller in Castle Rock, CO

How fast are homes selling in Sapphire Point, Castle Rock, right now.?

Asked by Bailey, Castle Rock, CO Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Bailey,
According to Metrolist, there have been 19 properties that have sold in Sapphire Point/Maher Ranch in the last 6 months. The price range there is from $310,000 - $675,000 with an average Sold price of $409,278 and an average of 92 Days on Market. Right now there are 20 active listing and 9 properties in the pending or under contract status. Call me at 303-981-1331 or email me at lorikinneyremax@comcast.net as we can narrow down a more accurate days on market within the price range you are looking in to buy or sell.
Lori Kinney
RE/MAX Alliance
Castle Rock
20+ years experience
Sapphire Point is a wonderfully well kept area. If you price your home well, you should be able to get it sold fairly quickly. The market is turning and there is less inventory for buyers to look at. For the first time in years, we are seeing multiple offers on homes. This is good news for sellers!! I have lived and work in Castle Rock for the past 14 years. Let me know if I can help you in any way Bailey. I would love to come take a look at your home.

Laura Baxter
Exit Realty DTC
720-323-1994
It depends on the house, the price, condition, etc. Castle Rock overall is doing very well and properties are moving quickly.

Jim Garcia
Your Castle Real Estate
720-385-4497
jim.garcia@netzero.com
http://www.castlepines-realestate.com
If your home is properly priced and in great condition, it will likely sell quickly. This is a much faster market than consumers are aware. Well priced listing does not mean that it is priced below market. Find accurate comps, do some homework to know the market and competition and then price accordingly. I live in Castle Rock and sell homes in Castle Rock. If I can help you further, just let me know.

Frank Nuebel
http://www.searchforhomesincolorado.com
The market is as hot as I've ever seen it. A well -priced listing is under contract in less that a week.
Over the last 6 months 18 homes have sold. The average number of days on the market for those were 72 days. Currently there are 8 for sale averaging 45 days on the market and 3 under contract averaging 161 days on the market. Please let me know how else I can help you. Thanks. Ed