Home Selling in Brookline>Question Details

Tap 2011, Home Seller in Brookline, MA

How does one obtain MLS sheets for certain sold properties in Brookline?

Asked by Tap 2011, Brookline, MA Mon Jun 20, 2011

Answers

7
let me know the addresses and I'd be happy to get them to you.

Louis Wolfson

Representing Greater Boston's finest builders and communities - Brookline, Dover, Needham, Newton, Wellesley and Weston
Web Reference: http://www.LouisWolfson.net
you can reach out to any local real estate agent to get a complete MLS listing on a sold property

if you simply need such basc info as price sold, sq ft, # of bedrooms, etc , you can find it yourself on Trulia or other similar sites
Hi -

Any realtor registered with MLSPIN (the local MLS serving Brookline) can provide you with this information. The nice thing about MLS is that every listing remains accessable going forward, even decades after a property was listing. That is true regardless of whether or not that property actually sold or not. And key data in the listings can not be changed (eg pricing, marketing history of price changes, with-drawls, fees, etc). It is a huge score for buyers and sellers to have access to that information and not have to question its authenticity. Feel free to contact your agent for the specific information you need, and if you do not have one or are interested in a compilation of data for a given neighborhood, price range, style, time period - whatever - shoot me an email. I love to run and discuss market data as it makes very clear what is going on in any given category of the market.

Best, Mary
617.935.9290
mary.gillach.wg93@Wharton.Upenn.edu
top-selling agent in Brookline, Newton, JP and Boston neighborhoods since 2003
Hi - any realtor registered with MLSPIN, the local MLS serving Brookline, can provide you with this information. The nice thing about MLS is that every listing remains accessable going forward, even decades after a property was listing. That is true regardless of whether or not that property actually sold or not. And key data in the listings can not be changed (eg pricing, marketing history of price changes, withdrawls, fees, etc). It is a huge score for buyers and sellers to have access to that information and not have to question its authenticity. Feel free to contact your agent for the specific information you need, and if you do not have one or are interested in a compilation of data for a given neighborhood, price range, style, time period - whatever - shoot me an email. I love to run and discuss market data as it makes very clear what is going on in any given category of the market. Best, Mary
Hello Tap,

MLS is a real estate agent subscription and only those who pay dues can access the data you have requested. If you are working with an agent, then he or she should be able to get them for you. If you are not working with an agent, you may consider doing so. This is another service that agents provide sellers and buyers.

I would be happy to discuss your home selling with you. Feel free to call me.

Jessica Harvey
617-650-6750
Visit my website http://www.leacohenhomes.com...I am a Brookline based realtor....and the President of the Brookline Chamber of Commerce...happy to help

I would be happy to help you. Please provide the addresses and/or give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Kenzo

Kenzo P. Tatsuno
Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
617-233-9651 (Cell)
781-893-0808 (Office)
781-893-8229 (Fax)
kenzo.tatsuno@nemoves.com
BU ALUMNI ASSOCIATION