Home Selling in Raytown>Question Details

Dj, Home Seller in Raytown, MO

How do you obtain a waiver of occupancy on an FHA loan? I'm refinancing from conventional to FHA and may need to relocate soon.

Asked by Dj, Raytown, MO Sun Jun 5, 2011

I am in the process of refinancing a conventional loan to FHA. I believe that I may be asked to relocate out of state within the next month or two. I have had the house on the market for 2 months with no takers and need to get the note refinanced. Since FHA requires occupancy, how can I avoid the requirement if I am asked to relocate after the refinancing is completed? Will I be able to purchase another home out of state while I still own property in the state where I currently reside if I can provide documentation of long-term lease/rental?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer