Home Selling in Topeka>Question Details

Marcia B. Ke…, Real Estate Pro in 66614

How do you market a home during the slower holiday season when most people are focused on Thanksgiving & Christmas?

Asked by Marcia B. Kelly, 66614 Fri Nov 1, 2013

Answers

6
Holiday buyers are serious buyers, much less competition, house always looks warm and inviting with tasteful holiday décor. Buyers are in good spirits and happy at holidays!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
Good answer!
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
True buyers aren't focused on Thanksgiving and Christmas or bothered by the weather!!
Phil has pulled the curtian back a little.
While other agents have gone into hibernation, this is the time to kick you 4th quarter into gear.
The kickers and gawkers and dreamy eyed hawkers are all feasting and celebrating and leaving the runway clear for serious buyers.
-
Sellers need to realize this...and get serious also.
Remove the obstacles.
Seize the moment.
Seal the deal.

And a side note....lighten up on the decoratng extravaganza. Everyone knows it is the holiday season.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the Front of the Line (http://FirstLookHomes.us)
The same way. The buyer pool may be lower; but the ones that are out there are serious.
I really try to advertise more. I pay close attention to my public remarks so I can try and grab the on line buyers attention and make them want to view my home first.
Ask your Broker this type of questions, he will be able to give you solid advise for your area.