Pat Moor, Home Owner in 46077

How do you list your home for free on Trulia?

Asked by Pat Moor, 46077 Sat Jun 30, 2012

Answers

4
On owners.com, you can choose an option to get your place listed on your local mls, truila and realtor.com and other sites for $500 one time fee.
Hi, Pat ... that's not an option on Trulia, as only listings uploaded via direct feed from licensed real estate agents/brokerages are accepted. Just one of the quirks of the site.

You can list your home for free on Zillow, though you want to be careful what the Zestimate is for your house as that will be attached to your listing below your sales price. You also can list your home for sale on craigslist.

Honestly, you'll get more traction with a traditional listing in the MLS; if your market is active enough, you might be able to go it alone. If the market's quiet, though, that's going to be a different story.
Web Reference: http://expiredtosoldaz.com
I believe you have to be an agent to list properties on Trulia. Many agents pay big bucks to feature properties in adds too. I know I do! :)
I'm not sure how you can do it if you are trying to sell it by yourself. If you are working with a REALTOR they should be able to get it up on the site for you. I know that I have all of my listings enhanced on Trulia but it isn't free for me to do it. If you would like some help with selling your house please let me know. I can be reached via call/text at 317-413-5311 or email at jpage@callcarpenter.com.