Dustin Roemer, Home Seller in Bowling Green, KY

How do you list a home a Trulia?

Asked by Dustin Roemer, Bowling Green, KY Tue May 7, 2013

Answers

4
Gary Wantland’s answer
Hey Dustin,
I'd be happy to speak with you about trulia or the other many real estate websites along with the advantages of having that exposure when selling your home. Give me a call or email.
Gary Wantland ( Travis' dad)
Weichert Realtors
270-535-9323
Gary@wrhuntgroup.com
Dustin, thank you for posting your question. I am a full time REALTOR and would love to meet with you personally to discuss your questions.
To gain the best exposure and gain the advantage over the competition is to list your home with a REALTOR. This will provide your property with an MLS # and expose your property not only to Trulia but numerous websites with thousands of "hits" daily.
I would love to meet in person and discuss all your options of marketing your property for sale with me.
I'm available and you can reach me anytime:
270-392-0733 Cell - Text
email: susan.burtoft@coldwellbanker.com
Susan Burtoft
Coldwell Banker Legacy Real Estate Thank you!
To gain this exposure you will need to list your home with a licensed real estate agent. This would also get your home on additional be sites as well. I would love to work with you in marketing your home and would welcome that opportunity. Please call me to discuss.

Jim Cummings
ERA Premier Realty Partners
Dustin
One way to get your home on Trulia is to get it listed with a real estate agent. If you would like to discuss your options I would be more than happy to speak to you. Give me a call any time.

Christian Griffin 270-996-7653