Home Selling in Arnold>Question Details

Karyn Hartman, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

How do you get information that is incorrect, corrected? We have info for a home in Arnold Missouri that is incorrect and we would like to correct it

Asked by Karyn Hartman, Orlando, FL Tue Oct 1, 2013

This is our home. We put in the address but a different home comes up as our home. Some of the info is correct and some is not. My husbands grandmother used to own the other home as well and we think that may be why they are tied together somehow. But we need to get this corrected before listing our home as the value is for the other home. Not ours. Thanks.

Answers

2
Klaus Illian’s answer
You didn't say where you were finding the incorrect information: Google, county tax website, other? If you list your home for sale with Wood Brothers, we put the correct information onto an individual website for your property; i.e. 443mystreet.com. In addition to the MLS and Realtor.com, we use syndication to promote your property on more than 50 internet websites, many of them known to you. And all of them will have your house identified correctly as long as you've given me the correct information to begin with.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
The incorrect information is on TRULIA! Where do they pull their information from? When you pull up our address it comes up with another home on the picture and is also listing the home value for the other home. Where do I start to get this information corrected?
Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013
As Klaus indicated, if you're getting your information from the tax records, I would contact the County Assessor's office & relay your problem to them. They can guide you through the proper procedures to get the information changed. You may have to provide documentation & the whole process may take awhile. Good luck!

Patsy Androlewicz
Prudential Alliance, Realtors
cell: 314-369-6622
The incorrect information is on TRULIA! Where do they pull their information from? When you pull up our address it comes up with another home on the picture and is also listing the home value for the other home.
Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013