Isa Nidea, Renter in San Francisco, CA

How do you find out which realtor/agency handled the sale of a particular property?

Asked by Isa Nidea, San Francisco, CA Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Isa,

To find out the listing agent or listing brokerage on a property, you can contact a local realtor to find out via the MLS. Depending on where you found the listing, it most likely will have the listing agent's information attached to it. You can also search for the listing on Trulia and find out this information.

Alice
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
As stated below, one of us could look it up for you. Very easy to do, but I am also curious why you want to know
You can ask one of us to look it up. Why do you want to know?

The only place the brokerage infomration is recoded is in the multiple listing service which we, Realtors, maintain and pay to be members of.
Jed Lane; Fog…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Hello Isa,

Depending on how the information was delivered (flyer, email, online post) either the listing agent will be attached to it or at least the listing agent's firm. If not, the MLS # will be the best way for your agent to quickly and easily find the listing information.

If you need further assistance you can contact me directly.

Gabriel
Hi Isa,

You would get this information from the MLS which is available from either an agent our clinging the respective association where the property is located. If it was not listed on the MLS then it is a little more tricky.

You can give me a call I'd you need more information.

Matthew
Typically the only way to find the selling agent for a property is through the MLS provided the property was listed with a brokerage.