david.brown, Home Seller in Arlington Heights, IL

How do list with Trulia directly?

Asked by david.brown, Arlington Heights, IL Mon Apr 22, 2013

Answers

6
Hi David, in order to get the most advertising bang for your house, you must be listed with a licensed Realtor who gets the house on the MLS. Once their it will feed over to Trulia. However, keep in mind that there are other ways to enhance your listing on Trulia and your agent should have the resources and knowledge in order to get that done. If you need anymore advice please feel free to call me at 847-347-3484. Dan Drake, Keller Williams
Hello David,

Trulia pulls listing data from the MLS service.

If you wish to have your home listed on Trulia, list with a agent who will put it on the MLS. Trulia will pull the data and put your home on their site.

Much Success to you.
Kawain Payne, Realtor
714-293-1151
I would love to assist you with you home sale. Please contact me directly
To gain maximum online exposure you really need to be listed with a high profile real estate company like Baird & Warner.
Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com., the MLS are all outlets to create exposure and the home has to be listed by a Realtor to advertise in these modes I believe. The market is very active right now. To view a market plan, go to JanMcNulty.com and call if you have any further questions.
Jan McNulty, Broker Assoc. at RE/MAX SUBURBAN offering service since 1988.
NwLineHomes.com
847-274-0535
Hi David,
If you would like to have your home listed on Trulia you need to be licensed Realtor or need to hire one.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions, I will be more than happy to help.

Have a great day.

Paul Fijalkowski
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Tel. 847-532-2093
Paul.Fijalkowski@cbexchange.com