Gtriolo1031, Home Seller in Clifton, NJ

How do i list a home for sale. ?

Asked by Gtriolo1031, Clifton, NJ Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

11
You call my direct number below.

As an expert in listing and getting homes sold in NJ, I will be able to help you achieve your goal in getting your home sold!

First we will do a walk thru of your home, pull the comparables and arrive at our saleable number. We will then discuss the marketing and process of selling a home with Orange Key Realty. I will be there from listing to closing to make the sale of your home a smooth transaction.

You will be amazed.

Call or Email!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi

my office is in Clifton. Contact me me if you would like to sell you home for the best possible price.
I can offer you a free market analysis. Best wishes.
Are you looking to sell your home through a real estate agent? If yes, meet with a few agents so you will know what your home is worth, how they will market your home, pricing, etc.

If you are selling it on your own and are trying to find out how to list it on Trulia, unfortunately you cannot. Only agents can list homes for sale on Trulia.

If your interviewing agents, feel free to contact me. I'm very familiar with the market in Clifton.

- Gina
Call at least 3 realtors and ask for a marketing presentation. They will give you an idea of the market value of your home and explain the steps they and their company follow to market your home. I suggest at least 3 because these are professionals that will be involved in your life from listing to close. If you don't get along with your agent a stressful process will become unlivable! I live in Clifton and have listed and sold in the city for 13 years and I would be happy to interview with you for the position. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have before you sign with an agent. If you are planning to sell the home yourself, call the realtors anyway for a market analysis, this is a free service and you will gain some insight into the market. I have a presentation I have put together regarding selling your home without a realtor.

Gail Vinnal
C21 Cedarcrest
(973)580-8335
gailvinnal@verizon.net
We always suggest asking friends and family first. Have they used an Agent they have been happy with? You have also seen homes listed in your neighborhood. In Clifton, you should get an Agent who is in both the NJMLS and the GSMLS. And of course, an Agent who also participates on the Trulia website.That would give you the most exposure. Let us know if we can help
Contact a real estate agent to schedule a listing appointment. This allows you to meet and interview the agent, find out why you should list your house with an agent (if you were considering trying to sell it yourself), and learn what that agent and his or her company can do for you.

Even if you don't want a listing appointment, I'd welcome the opportunity to discuss the many advantages of hiring an agent to sell your house as opposed to selling it without an agent.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061
Contact the local Real Estate office in your city or town. They will be able to go through the process with you and help you out.
Hi GTriolo1031 - if you are looking for an agent to help you sell your home, my advice would be to find 3 or so Realtors from local offices and interview them. Ask them if they are full-time agents, how familiar they are with your neighborhood, what kind of advertising they do, and what level of service they will be providing you. How a Realtor answers these questions should give you a strong indication of which agent you want to work with.

If you are looking to sell your home on your own, the easiest and fastest way to do that would be to put a "For Sale" sign up in your yard. If you're on a high traffic street you might get some decent interest and maybe even find a qualified buyer. To generate more interest you can post your home on Craigslist, Zillow, and similar free websites.

The below article has a lot of useful information on FSBOs.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_…

Good luck, and feel free to contact me directly if you'd like any additional assistance.

----------------
Cristian Navas
Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty

office: 973.235.1312
cell: 973.902.7242
email: cristian.navas@coldwellbanker.com
website: http://www.navaslistings.com

"Tambien hablo espanol si lo prefiere."
You can get a realtor and they can help you out.
Or as Dr. Phil would say; "let us know how it works for you".
Well, if you're listing your home as a "for sale by owner", you cannot list it on Trulia - they don't allow it.

Only agent-listed homes can be posted here.

You might try Zillow.com, ForSaleByOwner.com or Craigslist.com, just to name a few seller-listed friendly sites. There are others.

Best wishes..........