Home Selling in 80111>Question Details

Sgepel, Home Buyer in Castle Rock, CO

How do find the average comps for houses for a 2010 property tax adjustment?

Asked by Sgepel, Castle Rock, CO Thu Aug 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Talk to a real estate professional.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 26, 2013
An experienced broker has the tools at his/her disposal to get you very accurate statistics for getting you all the tax information or a particular property. Speak to and agent and ask him/her to run the stats in RRP and MLS to get you exactly what you're looking for. I hope this helps. If you are not signed on with s broker, would be glad to help
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013

A good Realtor that you know can help with this. Also, it you have a relationship with a title company you have worked with to sell or purchase a home may help you with this as well. Hope it all works out for you.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012

Go online to the county assessors site and do a search and you should be able to find some comps. You should be able to find some sales in the area of the home you want comps for. (street, subdivision, etc.)

Good Luck,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 30, 2012
You might go down to the Assessors Office and the County Records Office and ask them for help.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer