Home Selling in Buford>Question Details

dolsen46, Home Seller in Buford, GA

How do I update the information you have for my home. If I want to list my home for sale do I need an agent on your web site or can it be the owner

Asked by dolsen46, Buford, GA Mon Jun 30, 2014

If you want a custom Trulia description, list with an agent who pays to be a PRO on Trulia.... Your agent can change and enhance the description plus add an unlimited amount of pictures. I'm not in GA but for an example, check out my listing at 1904 Spanish Bay Ct in Raleigh, NC. Zillow descriptions from an agent feed directly off the the MLS so will not allow an agent to make a change as every night they revert back to the MLS description.
Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. Zillow allows for sale by owner listings. Please note that the MLS is the most important place to list as homes are typically sold by another agent.

If you list with an agent, your listing will be placed on the MLS for agents to see and show to their buyers. When your listing is placed on the MLS it will also show up on Trulia.
If you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask, or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.